Collapse
No announcement yet.

I f0oocking can't stand FLO RIDA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I f0oocking can't stand FLO RIDA!!!

Seriously, if there is one celebrity I can't stand these days, it would be him...

I can't stand his songs which by the way all sounds very much the same except with different female vocals, and his voice just annoys me. I usually don't listen to the radio, I just plug in my IPOD when I drive, but listening to it while driving to school (30min drive) and back home everyday gets old so sometimes I would turn on the radio just for a breath of fresh air but then I would hear his annoying voice and his annoying cookie cutter songs. I wonder why he gets massive airplays with his sh/tty songs, or am I the only one who feels this way towards his songs? How is he viewed in the hiphop community??

***I know I'm ranting, well I was listening to Pandora and suddenly his song started playing and felt my blood pressure sky rocket so i thought to just come here to let off some steam lol...

I hear you. It's not even that I don't enjoy his music, it just doesn't interest me in the slightest. I do get irate whenever Adele comes up on pandora. Whiny b*tch.

Comment

this makes 3 of us.

Comment

I saw some TV live performance from him recently, and It was the most embarrasing live performance I think I've ever seen on a national level. I know I sound like a bitter old rock n roll guy, but god damn he was bad. Three dudes yelling to a live drummer and a sampled chipmunk voice. Wasn't that **** old in 2005?

Yeah, this...

Comment

I liive in Miami....ive been sick of him since 05...

Comment

i wouldn't even consider that hip hop music. it's more pop than anything. perhaps a new sub-genre called "hip pop". to me most of the "hip hop" that's out now is straight trash. not into it at all. as for listening to the radio, i only ever tune into stations that play classic rock or something. the ones that play all the new hits and stuff, i already know it'll be shit song after shit song so i don't even bother with it.
            as for this clown, all he does is sample other songs and turns the pitch up so it sounds like alvin and the chipmunks are doing a collab with him. that or that god awful auto-tune stuff. like i said, it's all basically trash now days. it's kind of sad thinking about it. this is the music that will represent our generation, haha.

Comment

88 posts since 2009 and out of the random blue, you decide to make a blog-esque thread, sharing your feelings about a Rapper.

Hmm. Ok.

Comment

He is awful and always has been,just terrible,terrible music

Comment

It actually depresses me how bad the music is on the radio these days.

Comment

Dude, tell me about it.

I've heard 'Whistle' at least a thousand times already.

Comment

Working...
                    X