Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Margarito makes fun of the PLASTER incident (MUST SEE, Funny!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    What was the other one?

Comment

Its funny to him cuz nobody actually died from his illegal handwraps. But, since he became a champion breaking ears in half and swelling his opponents in point of no recognition than its funny. Just shows that the commission didn't properly penalize this faqqet

Comment

very close poll, almost 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          That's funny ..
          I pissed myself. Thought that was hilarious.

Comment

it is and it isnt.

Its a very serious offense and he was caught prior to a fight. Who knows how tragic it could have been if that indeed was the first and only time it happened.

if somebody pulled a gun on u and was about to take a shot at u but was stopped last second, would you think it was funny if that same guy constantly joked about shooting people? probably not.

But

the guy does have an ******* sense of humor (similiar to myself) so i chuckled for a second.

Comment

Self-deprecating humor but what is the point?

I understood when Pacquiao did it in the first episode, poking fun at Margarito claiming to not know what his trainer put on his hands but this?

Does this mean that he is acknowledging that there was no way he could have not known? Or is this some stupid pointless counter to out-humor Pacquiao during the series?

I don't know, you decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                Its funny to him cuz nobody actually died from his illegal handwraps. But, since he became a champion breaking ears in half and swelling his opponents in point of no recognition than its funny. Just shows that the commission didn't properly penalize this faqqet
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cotto fans, I'd expect nothing less.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                  it is and it isnt.

Its a very serious offense and he was caught prior to a fight. Who knows how tragic it could have been if that indeed was the first and only time it happened.

if somebody pulled a gun on u and was about to take a shot at u but was stopped last second, would you think it was funny if that same guy constantly joked about shooting people? probably not.

But

the guy does have an ******* sense of humor (similiar to myself) so i chuckled for a second.
                  Same here !!

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cotto fans, I'd expect nothing less.....
                    What do you expect?? They are sore losers man.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                      it is and it isnt.

But

Pretty much this.

Comment

Working...
                      X