Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theo Walcott left out of England World Cup Squad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .PrettyBoy32. View Post
    Oh here come the excuses already.............
    Do you think Heskey is better then Bent also?
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Heard on Sky that he left out Johnson aswell!
    What a ******
    Capello is a hypejob. Tricking the English FA into thinking he will actually different from Sven which he isn't. Same team, no real difference from 2006. They will fail again, this team even more miserably

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
      Walcott's speed and control are excellent weapons to unleash upon the enemy.

Who are they gonna play on the right flank who has thta kinda speed?
      Lennon and he has played better at international level.Glad Joe Cole made it, great player.

Comment

Oh here come the excuses already.............
        Do you think Heskey is better then Bent also?
        HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Heard on Sky that he left out Johnson aswell!
        What a ******
        How is that an excuse?

I said Cole is better than Bent a far more valuable player to take to a world cup. He plays for a top team and only recently has dropped out of that first team after a really bad injury, he is one of England's best players over the last three or four years. And, effectively solved that left-side problem until he got that bad injury.

Cole was also one of England's top performers at the last world cup. Where only really himself and Owen Hargreaves and Ashley Cole did well. He's experienced, skilful and a goal threat, who can change a game.

Darren Bent is Darren Bent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          How is that an excuse?

I said Cole is better than Bent a far more valuable player to take to a world cup. He plays for a top team and only recently has dropped out of that first team after a really bad injury, he is one of England's best players over the last three or four years. And, effectively solved that left-side problem until he got that bad injury.

Cole was also one of England's top performers at the last world cup. Where only really himself and Owen Hargreaves and Ashley Cole did well. He's experienced, skilful and a goal threat, who can change a game.

Darren Bent is Darren Bent.
          They play in different positions you clown!
          How the **** can you compare them??
          Do you think Heskey is better the Bent?

Comment

They play in different positions you clown!
            How the **** can you compare them??
            Do you think Heskey is better the Bent?
            You made the comparison, nobber.

Breaking News: Stephen Warnock makes it!!!

Now that is a weird one.

Comment

You made the comparison, nobber.

Breaking News: Stephen Warnock makes it!!!

Now that is a weird one.
              You keep dodging my question

Comment

Why is Barry so important to squad from what i've seen he's average at best. I would have put owen Hargreaves in these friendlies and see how he would have done, as he is one of the truely world class holding midfielders. Even with all the injury problems he has had he was worth a risk.

Comment

Aaron Lennon is only marginally slower. But infinetely more talented. He can look and pick a pass, he can cut inside and run at players, he can give and go.

Realistically, Walcott can only run really fast and finish quite well if he gets a chance. But Lennon is just a superior player in just about every other way.

Also I think Theo Walcott is a striker. He is not a natural winger, he doesn't really know what he's doing unless someone clips the ball over the top and he can have a race with the left-back.
                  True about Lennon but Walcott/Rooney would be like a right sided Ronaldo/Rooney.

Think he could do the flank as good as CR7 of given proper encouragement.

Comment

I like Feo but i think Capello has made the right decision, Feo's confidence has been getting worse game by game.

SWP is a bit like Feo, lacks consistency, is an impact player, can! score goals like Feo, also a confidence player, that said SWP is a better footballer!! imo.

Comment

You keep dodging my question
                      Heskey is ****. England seems to do alright when he plays. He's a good luck charm.

Comment

Working...
                      X