Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima peace out boxingscene (not your typical)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    So i turned 30 the other week and i been taking a look at my life.

A lot of things haven't gone the way i wanted you know. I have been getting into this self development stuff lately, the internet is amazing with all of the info out there, and i have found loads of information and different things that will be a great help to me.

But the area i'm slacking on and it's the same as always is taking action and at 30 years old I shouldn't be sitting around on forums all day and **** like that, and this place is addictive.

You all know i got involved in trolling heavily last year and that's embarrassing tbh i need to hold my hands up and say that ain't who i am and that is a pretty big sign i need a change and a clear out.

Take care everyone i interact with on here, i may pop in from time to time after a big fight etc to see what's happening but my days of being a regular are done.

Just wanted to leave on a positive note.
    That's a good step in the right direction. Good luck to you and if you watch a lot of TV, turn that distraction off too. Don't be afraid to be bored. Boredom inspires creativity.

Comment

TBH your Tyrone Biggums alt was amateur hour. You could tell the handler was a fake black personality from a mile away. At least with trolls like The Tribe, STAX on deck and a few others, sometimes you have to question yourself whether they are really black or not. But anyway, it's better late than never to cease the trolling, especially if it went as far as controlling 99% of your free time.

Comment

Pathetic. Took you years to realize that trolling as a fake black man was something only basement dwelling virgins do?

Comment

all the panthers turning up to kick a man whilst hes down. the **** he put wasnt half as bad as the stuff you put, and the worst thing is u genuinely believe youre racist ****e, earl was just doing it to wind u all up.

Comment

I saw this on IG earlier reminded me of the OP

A post shared by HoodClips (@hoodclips) on

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              TBH your Tyrone Biggums alt was amateur hour. You could tell the handler was a fake black personality from a mile away. At least with trolls like The Tribe, STAX on deck and a few others, sometimes you have to question yourself whether they are really black or not. But anyway, it's better late than never to cease the trolling, especially if it went as far as controlling 99% of your free time.
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

Pwned yourself. LOL. Later cuck.

Comment

i'm glad you've become aware that caricaturing a black person on bscene is the behavior of a loser. still hope you get in a car accident.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    all the panthers turning up to kick a man whilst hes down. the **** he put wasnt half as bad as the stuff you put, and the worst thing is u genuinely believe youre racist ****e, earl was just doing it to wind u all up.
                    this garbage from a proven racist.

Comment

Good luck, Earl.

Before all the Tyrone Biggums shit, he was a good guy to talk HW boxing with. I remember talking to him on those Talk Shoe joints back in the day, and he was always cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X