Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux agreed to terms, why Donaire don't sign the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    So when's the fight?

DUUUUUUCK
    april 13 2013

Comment

i'm pretty sure teh fight is going to happen..i think rigo's manager said a few days ago that the fight is pretty much close to being made. right now they're probably planning the press conference to announce the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        i'm pretty sure teh fight is going to happen..i think rigo's manager said a few days ago that the fight is pretty much close to being made. right now they're probably planning the press conference to announce the fight.
        I hope.........

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          I will call him and let him know. Im sure he will be greatly disappointed.
          LMAO

Hopefully its just final negotiations over small details or money. If Arum pulls out Vic I will be livid all round and wont be able to defend the choice. From Rigo & Mares to Vic is a world apart

I wanna think positive and believe....or just be naive lol. Please Arum dont screw us

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            april 13 2013
            Nope

DUUUCK

Comment

Calm da **** down already! Let's wait and see what happens before jumping on why Nonito hasnt sign his c

Comment

Calm da **** down already! Let's wait and see what happens before jumping on why Nonito hasnt sign his contract after only 2 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Bob /
                  oh. now you want to blame Blob? Did you see you doing this when Pac and him were ducking and dodging Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Probably because Donaise doesn't like the number with the $ in front of it associated with his name compared to that offer from the other company.
                    this fight is supposed to be his highest income for a fight to date

Comment

I didnt expect any type of official announcement this week, since they just got the contracts on Monday. But if something is not announced by the end of next week, then that must mean he is having second thoughts.

Even though Alvarado Rios didn't get announced until this week and that fight is 2 weeks before this one so i guess we anywhere from next week to the week after there will be an announcement. Let's just hope that is rigo, i would be shocked if they chose vic
                      Last edited by Cubanborn87; 02-02-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X