PSP Phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] PSP Phone

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6284844...es%3Btitle%3B1

The word on the street is that it will be released in Feb. I will be getting this.

MP3 Player, Camera, PSP, and Phone. What else could you ask for?

"A video appearing on YouTube late yesterday all but confirms the existence of Sony's "PlayStation Phone."

We got our first glimpse of the device back in October when leaked photos surfaced on tech blog Engadget. Now, a new video demonstration shows the phone up and running while highlighting many of its features.

The phone is being called the Sony Ericsson ZEUS - Z1 and, like the PSPgo, includes a sliding mechanism that reveals the hidden controller input. While it's unclear at this time just what types of games the device will play, another YouTube video uploaded soon after by the same user shows the PlayStation application load successfully, but a notice says there are no games currently installed.

A rumored report from August suggests the phone will be powered by Google's Android operating system. It's believed it will be revealed at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona this coming February."

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/113/1138552p1.html

From IGN.

Comment

shite video. wanted to see more

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio View Post
        shite video. wanted to see more
        At least it gives you an idea of what to be looking forward to.

Comment

I guess this is not interesting. I think this is great. I was actually planning on buying a blackberry torch or iphone, and psp go. This would solve my problem. I hope my provider will offer this phone.

Comment

Great post! It's very nice. Thank you so much for your post.

Comment

新加的空白文章7

这是新加的空白文章7,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Comment

Originally posted by hijk823 View Post
                这是新加的空白文章7,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
                Great point...

Comment

Working...
                X