No announcement yet.

Red ring of death!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red ring of death!!!!

****. Not impressed, this is the second time this **** has happened to me now!
    Good job I'm getting an Elite on Saturday or I'd be even more pissed off.

It has happened to me 3 times. Thankfully this one seems to be fine.

Comment

Precisely why I'm still going old school.

PS3's are more dependable, but at least 3 people I know who have them are already on their 2nd of them, as well.

Apparently, only Nintendo knows how to make a console these days.

Too bad there's nothing worth buying on it.

Comment

Yeah, the Wii is a bag of ****, boring games with **** graphics. I have a PS3 to put me on until I get the Elite anyway. I might play a bit of Killzone, had it for months and still not started the single player yet.

Comment

My Elite has never gave me the red rings in 10 months ....allthought it happened 3 times with my white 360

Comment

my ps3 **** the bed a couple weeks ago.... fortunately i have two and played the other til i got it repaired.... turned out it wasn't the ps3 anyway it was the samsung 320 gigger i had put in it that died....

i dont know anyone personally who has had an xbox NOT break on them yet... and definitely a couple of my friends with ps3s have had bad luck as well...

oh and i guess i should add that i dont know anyone that kept playing their wii wii long enough for it to die.... usually the fad lasts a couple months then its a bookend
            Last edited by -PedoBear-; 07-16-2009, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X