No announcement yet.

The Fabulous Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fabulous Four

Here in the UK a few years ago we were treated to the best Heavyweight era of any generation, one to truly rival the Ali, Frazier, Foreman and Norton era. Four men, each one's weakness another skill, fearless in the ring, they took on each other in a number of classic for one shot at the world title.

Of course I can only be talking about

Skelton, Williams, Harrison and Sprott.

What are your thoughts on this great era of boxing?
    Last edited by Technical_Skill; 02-19-2009, 01:54 PM.

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
    Here in the UK a few years ago we were treated to the best Heavyweight of any generation, one to truly rival the Ali, Frazier, Foreman and Norton era. Four men, each one's weakness another skill, fearless in the ring, they took on each other in a number of classic for one shot at the world title.

Of course I can only be talking about

Skelton, Williams, Harrison and Sprott.

What are your thoughts on this great era of boxing?
    4 yuro bumz

Comment

What??????????

Comment

A quote from 'The Greatest'

"That was the golden age of Heavyweights, you had a bit of everything, Harrison brought the skills, Williams brought the power, Skelton brought the workrate, Sprott brought the heart. Im happy I retired before these monsters took over the division" - Muhammed Ali.

Comment

jesus, first two fat old hags trying to tell us how to cook, now four fat useless old bums trying to teach us how to box.

How far we have fallen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
              A quote from 'The Greatest'

"That was the golden age of Heavyweights, you had a bit of everything, Harrison brought the skills, Williams brought the power, Skelton brought the workrate, Sprott brought the heart. Im happy I retired before these monsters took over the division" - Muhammed Ali.
              This is very true.

We wouldn't even know the names Ali, Foreman, Nortan and Frazier if Sprott, Harrison, Skelton and Williams had been around 40 years ago.

Comment

can we put Colin Kenna in as the George Chuvalo role?

Comment

Working...
                X