No announcement yet.

Ufc fight night march 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ufc fight night march 26th

Korean Zombie Chang Sung Submits Lenoard Garcia (Awesome fight)
    Amir Sadollah wins by tap to strikes over Demarcus Johnson (Johnson gassed)
    Anthony Johnson decisions Dan Hardy (via LnP)
    Phil Davis decisions Antonio Noguiera (via LnP)

As far as I see it Phil Davis has almost zero stand up. He better stay far away from Jon Jones for the next five fights. Or at least until he can add some striking.
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 03-26-2011, 11:10 PM.

Gives Rogan another chance to slurp on Bravo's balls.

Comment

First Twister in UFC?

Might replace the showtime kick in my siggy...

Comment

I think Dan Hardy gets KTFO again he doesn't look confident to me.

Comment

That Twister submission from The Korean Zombie was sooooo sick!!!

Comment

Man, this is boring. Somebody throw a pie or something. Dan Hardy getting laid on for 15 minutes with very little going on, zzzzz.

Thank God we have such entertaining guys as GSP, Koscheck, Fitch and Shields in the same division to liven things up!

Comment

at Goldberg trying his hardest to make "Coal" sound appealing.

Comment

Nog brothers are washed up. Phil Davis ain't no where ready for a top 10 LHW yet.

Comment

Davis looked pretty hesistant in the first round, but seemed to come into his own as the second round went on. Bit of a scrappy fight but Davis is still green and despite his age, Nog is still a skillful fighter, so that's not too surprising.

I think Davis can still be a top fighter, but they shouldn't put him in with a top guy just yet. Rampage/Machida/Shogun/Evans etc. shouldn't be considered anytime soon. Something like Hamill/Ortiz/Brillz/Matyushenko is the level he should stay at, not because he isn't good but because he still needs time to develop.

Not that great of a card overall. I felt like the first two fights were good but the main two could've done with another 2 rounds to find a more conclusive winner/ending. I hope Nog and Hardy are given at least one more fight rather than being cut, as both are still good fighters with entertaining styles. Maybe just keep them away from wrestlers for a while...
                  Last edited by Clegg; 03-26-2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Phil Davis AKA "Mr Wonderful " ent that wonderful...in fact hes poo

Comment

Working...
                    X