No announcement yet.

Al haymon and Leon muhammad? Does Al haymon have protection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al haymon and Leon muhammad? Does Al haymon have protection

OK so I was watching Leon muhammad on laugh at first site and if you've ever seen the show you know Leon muhammad hates AL HAYMON. He calls him a Hollywood charade among other things and constantly says that sooner or later someone's going to try to press/ beat up or threaten haymon. Jayson cross the interviewer then questions if haymon has any street security himself. And it got me wondering does how does a guy with a Harvard education like Bob and Al haymon stay safe from the gangsters in the industry.......... So I took it upon myself to do some research and it turns out suge knights step brother works with Al

Wait so this about a connection with suge?? My brothers second wife sister cousin shat 🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Wait so this about a connection with suge?? My brothers second wife sister cousin shat 🤔🤔
      Lol sorta but I doesn't matter anymore
      Last edited by lanker rom; 07-21-2019, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Scipio9000 ktfoking

HiSuge Knight once worked for haymon
        Last edited by lanker rom; 07-21-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

They all have protection of some sort. Just because they graduated from Harvard doesn't mean they don't have connections. There is a reason Sam Watson is Haymon's right hand man and has been connected to a lot of celebrities. He is a guy that is cool with damn near everyone in LA.

Speaking of Leon Muhammad, I'm pretty sure he is one of Arum's "street" connects. I've heard Muhammad say that Arum gives him a call when he needs things handled.

Arum also used to work for the NY Attorney General back in the day and I'm sure I've heard he has some protection from higher ups in the government.

You don't survive 50+ years like Arum and become the GOAT without some serious protection from all kinds of people.

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
            Also Chris arreolas manager
            Otay... which original bloods.. homie.. name a hood ok?

Regards blood..

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Wait so this about a connection with suge?? My brothers second wife sister cousin shat ����
              You forgot babies momma....

Jerry Springer chit.... my wife was asking me if ghetto dwellers, like I used to be, all have children outta wedlock .
              It’s a cross the board problem, not strictly racial...

I got a babies momma, she got a house in Osaka from me.
              My daughter, is married... happily, my new wife loves my daughter and is on good terms with my ex..

They both call me a fool, they’ll both cry when this fool dies.

Comment

Working...
              X