Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working the heavy bag, I'm very rusty but feel free to flame, or leave comments!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working the heavy bag, I'm very rusty but feel free to flame, or leave comments!...

I need to lose alot of weight and focus on keeping my hands up, I'll post more as I progress in my training. this next video was taped about 30 seconds after the first one ended. I was tired as **** after 4 mins of bag work, my sta is pathetic atm.

Last edited by Stormin' Norman; 07-19-2008, 02:58 PM.

You do need to get fitter you were breathing heavily after a minute. You need to snap your punches. The bag was moving way too much. Moving the bag higher could help as it looked to low down. You been to a boxing gym or taught yaself?

Comment

You shouldn't cross your feet, while moving.

Comment

You probly need a heavier bag.

After you throw a punch, your still leaving your hand out there, try
        to bring it back to your face immediately.

Also try to avoid your looping haymakers, they leave you wide open.

other then that, keep up the good work, practice makes perfect.

Comment

/

the bags swinging everywhere..........

try to snap your punches, fast hands instead of heavy big shots,

move towards, through, side to side, and around the bag

great bag tho by the way,

and not to bad boxing,

hey shaun, learn somthing!

Comment

your jabs need to be full extension's and use your shoulder/torso and legs. you are just using your triceps, after about 30 seconds in the ring using that your opponent would realize your jab ain't for real.

Comment

where ever your moving, the foot closer to that spot moves first

Comment

Not as bad as some I've seen before. As most people have said you need to snap your punches more. When you throw that right you leave your arm there for a second..any point in that? The left hook is a bit wild, you'll get punished for it if you're fighting someone who knows their stuff. Your decent mate...keep at it.

Comment

near the begining you dipped your right hand a litle when you jabbed.

Comment

thanks for the comments. my style is ugly as hell and needs much refining.

it's almost like since im not a super tall heavyweight, and not a super short one, I can't pick a specific style to adapt.

Comment

Working...
                    X