Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Aleksander Emelianenko make an impact in the UFC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Aleksander Emelianenko make an impact in the UFC?

Thread title says it all really, what kind of impact would Alex make if he was signed up by the UFC.

I think he would do fine but may just fall short at title level, but its unlikely they would sign him anyway.

Any thoughts?

The one everyone really wants to see if Fedor rather than Alekasnder, and I never heard of UFC wanting to sign Aleksander, but if they don't sign Fedor I doubt them signing Aleksander

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
      The one everyone really wants to see if Fedor rather than Alekasnder, and I never heard of UFC wanting to sign Aleksander, but if they don't sign Fedor I doubt them signing Aleksander
      I agree with all of the post but still think very few heavyweights in the UFC would beat him

Comment

Originally posted by number6 View Post
        I agree with all of the post but still think very few heavyweights in the UFC would beat him
        I can't say it's true or not because I don't watch much of Aleksander's fights, and the UFC's HW division is declining but do you really think he would beat Nog,Arlovski,Herring?

Comment

Here is A. Emelianenko's last fight against a can.

It would be great to see him step up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
            I can't say it's true or not because I don't watch much of Aleksander's fights, and the UFC's HW division is declining but do you really think he would beat Nog,Arlovski,Herring?
            He wouldnt take out Nog but i would give hime a good chance against the other 2

Comment

I don't think UFC will make a move to get him if they have bad terms with his brother

Comment

He and Fedor aint really super close, I read in a recent Fedor interview that they don't speak often, so I think if the UFC offered him somthing he'd take it...

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post

Here is A. Emelianenko's last fight against a can.

It would be great to see him step up in competition.
                  Check out A. Emeltianenko step up in competition vs. Cro Cop !

Comment

I'd rather see F.Emelanko more then Aleksander to see how he will change the UFC and who his opponent wil be

Comment

Working...
                    X