No announcement yet.

HBO uploaded the Pac/JMM trilogy on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO uploaded the Pac/JMM trilogy on youtube

Kudos to HBO for uploading the full Pac/JMM trilogy online. They have really moved with the times.

They should do it for all their fights that aired on free tv and all their ppv fights a week after. It would allow them to reach a wider audience and they could make tons of money through advertising.

These fights never get old.

Comment

Really nice.

Might re-watch the first one right now.

It's been awhile since I last saw it.

Classic stuff.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573788

Comment

Now I literally have to sit here and watch them. Not that I don't want to, they are awesome fights.

Comment

Pacquiao's friend is one of the judges in the second fight. Corrupt mofo gave it to Pac.

Comment

that was fast..

never took another page before somebody cried about the scorecards..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                that was fast..

never took another page before somebody cried about the scorecards..
                Duane Ford is a total failure of a judge awarding Pacquiao the win. It's obvious he doesn't know how to score a fight. Arum paid him off i tell ya.

Comment

Watching the third figth again. It doesn't look good for Manny. I feel JMM will be more adjusted to the weight and make this one look easy. I see an 8-4 match.

Comment

I just finished watching the trilogy with 360 pixel quality lol but this is great. I hope HBO would upload all of their classig fights on HD

Comment

Working...
                    X