No announcement yet.

punched in the mouth by a basketball player

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delahoya5390589 View Post
    hey i was recently punched in the mouth 5times by this guy that plays basketball, he kept my basketball and i told him "**** you" i was out of shape at the time... and was thinking of getting him arrested for a battery, i can now lift more than him and know i could whoop him now... wat should i do about the situation? should i break him down or just let it go?
    LMAO if this isn't trolling this is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

So after he whooped you & took your basketball, your 1st thought was to get him arrested even though you "knew people" and you "knew you could whoop his azz but you were outnumbered"?

My advice to you is...buy a new basketball.

Comment

I say let i it go until he fcks with you again. Show him no mercy if he does.

Comment

OK I'll bite . . .

Go to him, ask for your basketball back. If he's intimidated by you, he'll give it back. Problem Solved... If he says no, then tell him to give your basketball back. If he says no again, then take it back.

Or have him arrested for "theft of basketball and woman beating" he'll do hard time... (probably get some community service and a small fine) which he'll spend all that time plotting his revenge...

OR - Just let it go... Learn from this... never be out of shape and run your mouth.

Comment

i dont think anyones gettin wat im sayin, i can beat the **** out of this guy now and he has fear of me now, should i **** his life up or just let it go, and i didnt fight back cuz he was a ***** and outnumbered me, i can literally break his ****in jaw bone for wat he did to me... i only bench 225 and can be explosive in a street fight now, i just want sum advice on wat to do when i see the guy around town.. he didnt know i knew everyone in the city...
          I'd suggest you move in with these guys:

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            I'd suggest you move in with these guys:

OMG freakin awesome .... you win

Comment

i dont think anyones gettin wat im sayin, i can beat the **** out of this guy now and he has fear of me now, should i **** his life up or just let it go, and i didnt fight back cuz he was a ***** and outnumbered me, i can literally break his ****in jaw bone for wat he did to me... i only bench 225 and can be explosive in a street fight now, i just want sum advice on wat to do when i see the guy around town.. he didnt know i knew everyone in the city...
              Lifting heavy weights =/= explosive strength.

You probably cant punch any harder than you normally could unless you lifted serious weights and put on like 50 pounds in weights.

Looks like you didnt have the confidence back then and ended up getting smacked around. Sounds like you have the confidence to kick his ass now, which means you might win.

You can either let it go, or just enact your revenge and sucker punch him or something. Think about each choice then choose which you'd like to do and what could happen.

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton
                Dude, the guy took his basketball. what else is he to do?
                Absolutely amazing, almost spilt my coffee

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
                  Absolutely amazing, almost spilt my coffee

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Sorry brother.

Comment

So, could you have not beat the crap out of him before? How long exactly is this whole scenario? I mean, if you couldn't stand up for yourself against this dude way back when, and then took the time to get buff and sh.1t, that guy may have forgotten all about you as it could have been a couple years ago.

The first thing I wonder is if you know hella people, how come they haven't helped you to do something back? I mean, I barely know anybody at all and I know if this ever happened, me and some people could mob on someone like nothing. So... Why not? Why come asking for advice? If this isnt some dude trolling, this would have already been done taken care of and an after thought, unless you want people to talk you out of it because it's a waste of time, especially if it was a while ago, holmes.

Comment

If you make a mistake you got to pay and you made a mistake so now you gotta pay for a new basketball.

Comment

Working...
                      X