No announcement yet.

Student Goes Crazy Because A KFC Store Got Closed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    What's racist about this? Someone answer me that.

I think it was more the title of the thread, to bait people into watching the video.

More stereotyping than racism to me.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

so nobody says im racist:

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        What's racist about it?

The vids got nothing to do with chicken -- its a evolution class and the babe, who obviously has some mental issues was triggered by a statement she misinterpreted.

Got nothing to do with Chickens and by the way ... the next time I'm at chick-fil-a, I'm gonna take a few pics of all the people that are not Black. Maybe someone can explain why chicken shops are associated with people of color, when clearly every-bodies on the bandwagon.

Comment

I think the lady was the one saying racial slurs in the vid. But dont worry they are going to let it pass

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

The vids got nothing to do with chicken -- its a evolution class and the babe, who obviously has some mental issues was triggered by a statement she misinterpreted.

Got nothing to do with Chickens and by the way ... the next time I'm at chick-fil-a, I'm gonna take a few pics of all the people that are not Black. Maybe someone can explain why chicken shops are associated with people of color, when clearly every-bodies on the bandwagon.
            Im white and prefer Chicken to steak.

Give me a nice chicken any day over pork/beef.

bbq chicken
            fried chicken
            grilled chicken .. all good

The only chicken I dont eat is the one girls eat where they put 30 kilo's of green veggies in a "salad" and add like 30 grams of chicken pieces hidden like gold nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

So what is racist about a kfc store being involved in it? As far as i know kfc is never a racial thing

Comment

So KFC aint closing?

Whew!!!

Dont **** with my emotions....

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                  So what is racist about a kfc store being involved in it? As far as i know kfc is never a racial thing
                  It's because you baited people by saying a "black" person flipped their shit because KFC closed. Which is stereotype that all black people love chicken. Which can be interpreted as racism.

Enough of logic.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    It's because you baited people by saying a "black" person flipped their shit because KFC closed. Which is stereotype that all black people love chicken. Which can be interpreted as racism.

Enough of logic.

Aaaaaaaaaaah. Ok i get it now my bad

Comment

Look dude {Bobby No Sex} its no biggie ... I'm just saying, if you want to express yourself about stereotypical\racial topics, step out into the world and be direct. Its just not cool to do it while you're safe and sound at home.

And for the record, I'm cool with racists and those who stereotype ... as long as they have the balls to be forthright and honest in the real world. But when they tip-toe in the real world, but stomp online .... then that's foul.

Comment

Working...
                      X