No announcement yet.

What's Geales next move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Geales next move?

Has had to be at least 3-4 months since he fought. Anyone got any clues what is happening??

I haven't heard anything, but If I was him I would go for the money fights sooner than later.

Comment

Yeah, he should go the US for the big money.

Fighting in tassie was nice for the home fans but it isnt going to get him any where, I hope to god he dont follow mundine's and green's lead.

Comment

I had the opportunity to chat to Sam Soliman a month or so ago. He said that a fight with Geale was pretty much pencilled in for early 2012.

There was all that talk about Geale fighting Pirog, which seemed promising. I hope that fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
          I had the opportunity to chat to Sam Soliman a month or so ago. He said that a fight with Geale was pretty much pencilled in for early 2012.

There was all that talk about Geale fighting Pirog, which seemed promising. I hope that fight happens.
          I like Sam but no thank you. Geale will destroy him especially at this point in his career.

Top 5 contender in US on neutral territory would be good. I think him against JCC Jr would play out like Zbik fight. I thought Zbik won but that's just me.

Haven't seen enough of Pirog to comment.

Comment

Working...
          X