Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amsterdam or Ireland on holiday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends on what is your interest for the trip. Have fun and go crazy? Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery? Ireland. Now, if u do decide on ireland, stay away from dublin. Hit Galway in the west and u wont regret it

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      Depends on what is your interest for the trip. Have fun and go crazy? Amsterdam. Enjoy the scenery? Ireland. Now, if u do decide on ireland, stay away from dublin. Hit Galway in the west and u wont regret it
      Thank's man

Comment

Comment

dont buy that pre-rolled junk either...u never know whats in there (people have found the nastiest **** like toenails and hair) and its way overpriced

get somebody in the coffeeshop to roll u a joint and dont forget to pass

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            dont buy that pre-rolled junk either...u never know whats in there (people have found the nastiest **** like toenails and hair) and its way overpriced

get somebody in the coffeeshop to roll u a joint and dont forget to pass
            or roll your own, no? you pass it randomly in the shops?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                or roll your own, no? you pass it randomly in the shops?
                yeah but most tourists end up waisting their weed that way...u gotta know what ure doing when rolling a joint but panda doesnt need to explain that to u bro

nah not randomly but if somebody asks me to roll him/her a joint then its normal for them to pass it on to me or at least buy me something to drink while they're sitting at my table

Comment

Comment

Amsterdam > all.

Comment

I am making hash using the water method. I`ll let you know how it turns out. I have sent weed out to people from here and it has never arrived. Probably because of the odour and my inability to mask it. If this works, I will send a nice piece to the first ten to PM me. Wait for me to start the thread - I only start it, once I know, in about two hours or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X