No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    Do you blame white people for all your failures?

We don't. Get your facts straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
      Why do black people lead every negative statistic known to man? From crime, to rape to lowest IQ?

We don't lead every negative statistic known to man. You do realize IQ is subjective and not universally accepted in academia, right? Furthermore, when you say blacks, who are you referring to, American-born blacks or African-born blacks?

Comment

• Do you ever say "all my best friends are white" to prove you aren't racist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          Do you ever say "all my best friends are white" to prove you aren't racist?
          nah, i just show them pictures of my daughter. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
            We don't lead every negative statistic known to man. You do realize IQ is subjective and not universally accepted in academia, right? Furthermore, when you say blacks, who are you referring to, American-born blacks or African-born blacks?
            don't even bother with that sort of imbecile. fat clown is probably sitting at the internet cafe with a bag of dorito's laughing his lame arse off.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Whats your opinion about the word 'negro' ? Do you people get offended by it?

It is an arbitrary term that has been used inconsistently since it's inception. The majority of the scientific community no longer subscribe to it. People I know are not offended by it.

Comment

• Dirty dozen, hot eight, or rebirth?
                Last edited by Walt Liquor; 02-06-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  i don't really know because i am Canadian and as a rule we don't subscribe to the african canadian/american thing. here we are black. i do see why tom would get mildly annoyed though.
                  So I take it African Canadian never really caught on then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    don't even bother with that sort of imbecile. fat clown is probably sitting at the internet cafe with a bag of dorito's laughing his lame arse off.
                    I thought you were gonna answer all questions faggot.

Now you get offended when the truth hits close to home?

joke thread.

Comment

• I got a few:

1)Why do black neighborhoods suck the most?

2)Why do black men reject black women and always opt for a white broad if they manage to make some money?

3)Why do blacks have so many kids out of wedlock?

4)Why do real estate prices drop when blacks move into the neighborhood?

5)Why don't blacks mind their kids when they're out in public?

If you answer those properly, I'll humor you further.

Comment

Working...
                      X