Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets clear something up about Ruiz's nationality ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    It's just losers wanting to make him "theirs". That's why they immediately came out and claimed him after he won.
    Mexican American fans are losers or Mexicans?

Comment

*rolls eyes*

Here we go...

hEs AmErIIiiiCaAnNnn nOOooOooOooOot MeXiIiCcaAnnNnnNn

Comment

Andy spent time training in Mexico and almost qualified for the 2008 Mexican Olympic team.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see it as a complicated thing. Andy Ruiz is an American citizen, but he's representing Mexican boxing. Seeing him both as an American and a Mexican champion seems legitimate to me.
          Last edited by Zaryu; 06-02-2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Robbie was so quick to yell that andy is Mexican and not American. Meanwhile he’s supporting a guy without a drop of European blood and claiming he’s british lol. So stupid
            Saw a bunch of posts last night saying, "this is not a win for Wilder!" and I was like 'huh??' who TF said that?
            Then, what I realized is they don't want Americans taking any joy in Ruiz win. Bunch of weird fuks around here.

These guys sat on their couch and watched a fight, but they are gonna decide who gets to celebrate the victory?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              Honestly, I don't think see it as a complicated thing. Andy Ruiz is an American citizen, but he's representing Mexican boxing. Seeing him both as an American and a Mexican champion seems legitimate to me.
              Well spoken.

Comment

Arriba!! Arriba!! Viva la Mexico!!! Long live el Rey Ruiz!!!
                GO USA!! Who cares!! Dude can be both!! Hail the first Mexican Hwy Champ!!

Both countries should be proud!!

Comment

I find it hilarious😂how Ruiz identifying as Mexican way more than American pisses off a bunch of the lames on this forum like damn I bet those same losers throw fits when people speak Spanish around them & celebrate Mex Independence Day blasting loud music on the same block they live on

Comment

100% Aztlan Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      So basically all Mexican American boxers should leave out ethnic heritage?
                      Yes they should

if they're not born and bred in Mexico then they're not real mexicans

they're chicanos/ pochos/ mexican-americans

Canelo and Gallo Estrada are mexicans

DLH, Robert Guerrero, Mikey Garcia, Andy Ruiz, Rios, etc

they're not mexicans and they're never gonna be

as things are now, Murica controls the HW division
                      Last edited by lopetego; 06-02-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X