Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Deontay Wilder's fiancee a transexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Deontay Wilder's fiancee a transexual?

Just seen this interview and it had me wondering. I am not trolling or being sarcastic. Is this a Filipino with a peen? A ladyboy?

You a f@g? EDIT; Oh looks like you are. Interesting how you instantly mute me every time I clown your ass and you feel you can't defend yourself. Any dude who has a problem with her is either queer or a hater who has no luck with women.

I haven't been around lady boys the way you apparently have so I don't know how they act but I've been around women and she acts like a woman.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-17-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You a f@g? Any dude who has a problem with her is either queer or a hater who has no luck with women.
      Calm down with all that h0mo-erotic talk mate. I don't know anything about "her", just going off that video that appeared in my recommended on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Calm down with all that h0mo-erotic talk mate.
        You're the one looking for dicks on normal women. Sorry to have outed you in front of everyone but if you're trying to keep a secret, then don't ask about trannys on a public forum.
        EDIT; interesting that this^ post caused you to hide behind a bock.
        Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-17-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          You're the one looking for dicks on normal women. Sorry to have outed you in front of everyone but if you're trying to keep a secret, then don't ask about trannys on a public forum.
          The "woman" has a killer jawline, a man's voice, vascular neck and temples. She is also from the ladyboy capital of the world. Pointing this stuff out isn't "hating", I don't get why you came in my thread on the defensive? Why does it offend you? I didn't say it's wrong for him to be engaged to a ladyboy did I? Your attempts to try and spin my thread into a hive of gayness for you to wallow in is frankly disgusting and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Just seen this interview and it had me wondering. I am not trolling or being sarcastic. Is this a Filipino with a peen? A ladyboy?

It's a possibility since he's connected to Haymon who is known to have or had transsexual mistresses.

Comment

She's one of haymons tranny harlots

Comment

No way lol, i work with a filipino nurse here in the UK, who was a man and she looked exactly like her. But there is no way this Wilder G/F is a tranny. She has massive hips from previous pictures and she actually gave birth to their girl.

Comment

You know damn well that's a woman. When it comes to Pinoy and Thai women people love to make these Ladyboy jokes lol.

Comment

Nah she sounds like a dumb Golddigger. Damn that voice is annoying

Comment

Working...
                    X