Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the doctor and told him I had trouble sleeping...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    Funny thread. Can't wait for NE's comeback. I thought before page 2 that annie left this thread for good but he did well in his next 2 consecutive posts.

comeback?

a limey who won't even tear off his shirt and post a picture implies that i'd be his b#tch in prison, and it's somehow funny?

Comment

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
      Why do you keep saying this? Recreational skiing isn't a sport. You aren't an athlete.

I don't know one 5'8" 240 LB athlete. I have never met one know why? Because that's called obesity, not athleticism. You've even said you've hit the 250 LB mark at one point. You're just fat man. You aren't an athlete.

Check BMI charts, you're not just overweight, rather you're obese and on the verge of a serious attack if left untreated.
      When you refer to BMI numbers when discussing fitness you're admitting you know nothing about the subject.

Comment

Why do you keep saying this? Recreational skiing isn't a sport. You aren't an athlete.

I don't know one 5'8" 240 LB athlete. I have never met one know why? Because that's called obesity, not athleticism. You've even said you've hit the 250 LB mark at one point. You're just fat man. You aren't an athlete.

Check BMI charts, you're not just overweight, rather you're obese and on the verge of a serious attack if left untreated.
        This kid trolls like a 6 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          comeback?

a limey who won't even tear off his shirt and post a picture implies that i'd be his b#tch in prison, and it's somehow funny?
          I'm not disappointed that you killed the fun cause I knew you were at your element in page 1 but you implying you desire to see annie shirtless body... what!!!????!!!!

Comment

Comment

This thread's got boring now.... I don't know what's bigger - Reed's capacity for boring the shit out of people, or New England's ego.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                This thread's got boring now.... I don't know what's bigger - Reed's capacity for boring the shit out of people, or New England's ego.

I know whats bigger than both,N.E belly!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

i call him a fat yank, and when he posts a picture of his athletic body, i call it ego.

post your f#cking picture.

or are you a fat scrub, and just trying to be ironic?

Comment

you think beerbelly's gone and killed himself now that i've shown him how i live?

i know annie is in the process of going around his mother's house, trying to find a mirror that shows that pleb body of his in a more flattering light. i don't have to ask.

Comment

Literally, grown ass men here arguing like teen b1tches. Hilarious.

Post your pictures, I already have a hard on

Comment

Working...
                      X