No announcement yet.

Training to get back to health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys!

Better safe and slow, than fast and sorry !

Comment

Current diet, nothing fancy or anything just trying to get it clean.

im fasting until 10-12 in the morning
      Lunch: Veggies, Rice, Meat.
      Dinner: Veggies, Pasta, Meat.
      Before bed: Yoghurt, Cherries.
      Snacks: Crackers, fruit.
      I get water, juice, diet coke, throught out the day.

In the weekends i eat little more dirty, with a cheat meal here and there.

Comment

i am between 180 and 185 cm tall. i don't know for sure because last time someone measured me was back in 2005. i had 82 kg in march (lifetime record). then i started going to the local park for fastwalking regularly and increased the length to 10 km per day. sometime in may i would occasionally up it to 15 km per day. i was doing this 4-6 days a week until the football world cup (it coincided with atrocious weather). then from the second half of july until the start of september, i went to the local pool for swimming (around 20 times in 45 days). my diet was the same as always, nothing special. i don't eat pizza, bacon, greasy stuff. i only drink juice that i make at home (100% fruit). i don't drink alcohol and coffee. i don't smoke or do drugs. in 5 months i went from cruiserweight to super welterweight :] (82 kg->70 kg / 181 pounds -> 154 pounds). i'm 31 and now i have my high school weight.
        it was only racewalking and a bit of swimming. so it can be done :] . keep in mind that my average walking speed on the track is around 7,5 kilometres per hour (4,6 miles per hour). i walk faster than most of the joggers.
        fastwalking is great for cardio training, especially for people with injured hands/arms. your story reminded me of this. i hope this helps someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Moller View Post
          Current diet, nothing fancy or anything just trying to get it clean.

im fasting until 10-12 in the morning
          Lunch: Veggies, Rice, Meat.
          Dinner: Veggies, Pasta, Meat.
          Before bed: Yoghurt, Cherries.
          Snacks: Crackers, fruit.
          I get water, juice, diet coke, throught out the day.

In the weekends i eat little more dirty, with a cheat meal here and there.
          Im the same way, no meal until 10-12

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Im the same way, no meal until 10-12
            Sounds good brother! keep it simple, i like to be fasting from the last meal i eat, until 10-12. I dont really have any appetite before anyway

Comment

Sounds good brother! keep it simple, i like to be fasting from the last meal i eat, until 10-12. I dont really have any appetite before anyway
              I usually stop around 7PM

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I usually stop around 7PM
                Running IF diet?

Update i went to see a masseur yesterday, and a doctor with my elbows, nothing wrong with them according to the docter, its my hypermobility. So the masseur, took a look at them, and pushed some places, told me that i should get some strength some places, so now i have to make exercises for the fingers, wrist, underarm, bicep/tricep, and a mobility work for elbows, to see if it get better in the next 14 days. Beside that i will try to work on my legs, abs and back. Not going into pressing exercises yet.

Damn i miss boxing and being in shape!

Comment

Running IF diet?

Update i went to see a masseur yesterday, and a doctor with my elbows, nothing wrong with them according to the docter, its my hypermobility. So the masseur, took a look at them, and pushed some places, told me that i should get some strength some places, so now i have to make exercises for the fingers, wrist, underarm, bicep/tricep, and a mobility work for elbows, to see if it get better in the next 14 days. Beside that i will try to work on my legs, abs and back. Not going into pressing exercises yet.

Damn i miss boxing and being in shape!
                  No, I stop eating around 7PM

Comment

Look brother, don’t kill yourself trying to get back to tip top shape.

Eat right, sleep good, and listen to your body.

Steady wins out over time.

Comment

best wishes to you

Comment

Working...
                      X