Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Tabiti Decisions Ruslan Fayfer To Advance in WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Get It! Keep it movin'! Hard Work!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      At least they stepped up.

And dunno if losing close decisions got you "exposed"...

Or I guess Taylor exposed Hopkins twice....with that ******ed logic.

But I don't even know if your post was supposed to make sense in the first place.
      Maybe u missed his post saying Americans take long to step up when both his idols fought bums well into they 30’s.... getting ktfo and your face busted and exposed getting bullied around by the smaller guy is nothing brag about

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
        Maybe u missed his post saying Americans take long to step up when both his idols fought bums well into they 30’s.... getting ktfo and your face busted and exposed getting bullied around by the smaller guy is nothing brag about
        Wich smaller guy are you talking about?

If it's Canelo then GTOH, dude walks around 180, he's a solid MW, he's short, not small.

He was scking down to 154 and has been fighting over 154 for 10 fights except the Smith fight if we include the Caneloweight.

Canelo barely beat GGG who is an old man, nothing to brag about either.

Comment

Originally posted by sportsplato View Post
          In the US, most kids don't really think about boxing. Not much money and no educational benefits. That's why a lot turn pro in their late teens and early 20's. They are learning on the job. If you have the goods, and a good promoter, you can get the good match making and training. Canelo did the same thing and look at him now. People must always consider the business of boxing.
          Canelo stepped up early, had fought Trout, Floyd and lara by the age of 23/24 if I'm not mistaking.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            what is the point of another WBSS at cruiserweight this fast when Usyk has all the belts?
            That's exactly what I wanted to know after they announced ANOTHER Cruiserweight WBSS tourney 5 min after Usyk cleaned out the division.

All I can think of is that they think the golden goose is going to lay them another egg, they have fore-knowledge that Usyk is going to move to HW, so are setting up another whoever didn't beat Usyk tourney.

It's BS. Milking the cow after it's been milked dry.

The WBSS has proven a success, but boxing fans are a fickle bunch with short-term memory, healthy cynicism and suspicion about being manipulated and ripped off, sold a lemon.

The WBSS should have moved on from the cruisers and set up a tourney at another division which sorely needs it like the middleweights or light heavies.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              what is the point of another WBSS at cruiserweight this fast when Usyk has all the belts?
              From a interview I saw with Kaile

I took the situation like this

Usyk will move up to HW if he beats Bellew and all the belts will be in play

Supposedly When the CW season 2 wraps up most if not all the straps will probably be up for grabs again for the finals

Comment

its big disappointment. There is a possibility that he may beat Dorticos in semi final but i think he has no chance against Briedis.

Comment

Working...
                X