No announcement yet.

Single Hardest Punch Ever Landed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Unbelievable he got up from that Holmes was something else.
    Holmes, like many is, one of the most underrated fighters - historically - in any division.

Comment

It has to be Marciano ko of Wallcott that roght hand would have dropped and rocked any heavy/crusier in history!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
        It has to be Marciano ko of Wallcott that roght hand would have dropped and rocked any heavy/crusier in history!
        I forgot about that punch. Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          Got that pic hanging on the wall just above my bed
          Out like a light

Comment

Hearns vs Duran I swear his head almost just blasted apart like a watermelon at a Gallager show.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              It made him give up on boxing, that's for sure. Not that long after he robbed a store, kidnapped someone in a car and was sent to prison for a very long time.
              Yea he already had that kind of crime on record.I remember seeing that and thinkin he has seen his last bit of the outside world.Instant life without parole

Comment

How about the Jack Johnson fight where he had to brush the guy's teeth out of his glove?

Comment

Originally posted by Shert Booger View Post
                  How about the Jack Johnson fight where he had to brush the guy's teeth out of his glove?
                  That was against Stanley Ketchal.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GunrWLf32M

Arguello's beautiful right hand one punch KO of Kevin Rooney at the 12:48 mark.

Comment

Most punches we think of as "hardest ever landed" are mostly just very precise punches thrown with accuracy rather than having pure power behind them.

Comment

Working...
                      X