Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs is cancer free!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad for him. That's the hardest fight he'll ever have.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      Damn thats a crazy story. Im really glad for him. Cancer really sucks...its unfortunate that it has to affect so many people. Im scared that this happens to young guys like Jacobs, Anthony Dirrell, and Omar Henry may he rest in peace...
      Yeah it does. Lost one of my best friends to it in September. Have also lost a young cousin and my grandmother to it. The treatments are hell and there isn't much you can do besides sleep and be sick during them. I'm very happy for this kid and am going to send this link to my friends wife as she's become very involved with cancer charities and research.

Comment

congrats to danny jacobs! cancer got ktfo....

Comment

It's nice to hear

Comment

Danny Jacobs (25-1, 22 KOs) continued his comeback after beating cancer, knocking out fellow Brooklyn native Keenan Collins (15-8-3, 10 KOs) in round four of a middleweight bout. Jacobs immediately charged Collins in the opening round, landing hard right hands to the body and a variety of rapid fire punches to the head. Jacobs trapped Collins in the red corner in round four, unloading several unanswered shots punctuated by a left hook that dropped Collins to the canvas. The gritty Collins beat the count, but an uppercut, right hand, left hook combination dropped him again. Collins again made it to his feet, but Jacobs proceeded to unload until referee Shada Murdaugh called a halt to the bout at 2:06 of round four.

Good to see this real warrior is doing well. Congratualations Danny on your two recent victories!!

Comment

Is there another link? It's not available in my country.
              It's great that he overcame cancer and still doing what he loves.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Great news. Good start to the day

Comment

So happy for him. Cancer is the scariest thing on earth, bar none.

Comment

Good to hear he has beat it. I hope the best for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X