Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm Looks like it's not guaranteed dervyachenko can fight on May 5th. Watch video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Watch 1:30. Loeffler is implying that they would fight him on May 5th and that ggg wants to fight, but dibella may not want dervyachenko to fight on may 5th and push the date back. That's how I read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHGoGGwLd1I
    what? that is not what he even stated he clearly said that he has a good relationship with dibella and derevyanchenko and jacobs has the same manager and they have a good thing too

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The money isn't there for there according to Tom

excuses excuses excuses coming from team ggg

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        or they can just move the date??
        anyways, how ggg cant afford to pay mandos?? i tought he was this huge superstar who deserved 50-50 or 60-40 splits vs canelo... being a mando he should just split the revenue at a fair pct...
        Now they're waiting on the Canelo hearing which is next week. The fight will be 3 weeks out. They need to move the date. But if the fight is 3 weeks out people are going to accept the excuse that since it's only 3 weeks out they had to pick Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          So long as GGG unifies and takes care of his mandatories i don't care. I don't care about as Canelo rematch either though.
          Maybe I'm remembering wrong but didn't Golovkin want to fight Saunders this last December but couldn't because Canelo's camp didn't want the rematch put in jeopardy?

Comment

Now they're waiting on the Canelo hearing which is next week. The fight will be 3 weeks out. They need to move the date. But if the fight is 3 weeks out people are going to accept the excuse that since it's only 3 weeks out they had to pick Vanes.
            i dont know what to think anymore, loeffler really let me speechless..

Comment

no he didnt imply ****, but here is dibella telling you straight that his fighter is ready for 5 de mayo https://www.boxingscene.com/derevyan...n-shot--127027
              Can you read? No where does it say dibella said sergey is ready to fight ggg on may 5th. He said this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                what? that is not what he even stated he clearly said that he has a good relationship with dibella and derevyanchenko and jacobs has the same manager and they have a good thing too
                Yah and he also said they still can't come to terms.

Comment

if he wanted to unify he will be in talks with bjs for a fight in june... they dont want to move from may cuz they want the canelo rematch on september... they will go as far as to wait until canelos hearing to announce a fight... i wont blame ggg for that, but vanes ?? a mediocre jmw, not even a mw..
                  BJS is fighting murray in june.

Comment

The money isn't there for there according to Tom

Hmm. So sergey's team would want a higher pay day than vanes?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Hmm. So sergey's team would want a higher pay day than vanes?
                      Not sure money has even been discussed. Loeffler isn't trying to fight Sergey at all. He's been working on getting the IBF to hold off on the mando. This fight isn't paying much so he's working off the assumption that the money isn't there.

Comment

Working...
                      X