Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter has the worst haters on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Klitschkos are hands down the most over-hated boxers on the forum....UNDESERVED!!....Floyd and Khan gets alot as well....then there's the old man, the LEGEND, the GREAT B.Hop.....it should be a crime to hate on athletes over the age of 45...really!!

Comment

Nice i see what you did, amalgamated Andre Dirrell and Chad Dawson .

Comment

Andre Dawsons haters, easily.

Comment

Margarito.

Cotto fantatics/Ricans still can't get over the loss.

Comment

floyd
            wlad
            khan

Comment

Definitely, Floyd Mayweather. It's really ridiculous.

Comment

Pacquiao by far because his haters think that pure speculation equals proof and base their accusations on insane prejudice rather than evidence.

As for the silly race-obsession in some previous posts, most people who dislike Wlad like Vitali, and their dislike of Wlad is mostly simply that they just don't like his style. And a lot of those who do dislike both brothers simply dislike the fact that they are so tall, and use that advantage to the fullest, since they learnt to fight tall; which isn't the brothers' fault, but those people feel it gives them an un-level playing field and makes for unexciting fights. Only a tiny proportion of their haters give a damn about the colour of their skin. And while it is true that a few Americans posters dislike anyone dominating who is not American (but in their case it's got nothing to do with skin colour), that is xenophobia rather than racism - and in many cases even that is more akin to patriotism than xenophobia really, because many of them come round to liking non-American fighters once they prove themselves in their eyes (as is starting to happen with the Klitschkos). Plus a lot of so-called Klitschko haters don't actually dislike them at all, but only dislike their more extreme fans.

That said, it's getting very boring and irritating how many haters are still blaming the brothers for the quality of their opposition, when all the top contenders are blatantly ducking them.

And most people who dislike Khan do so because he's been massively over-hyped and because he's gone out of his way to avoid punchers ever since the Prescott debacle (he only took the Maidana fight in the end because he'd have been stripped otherwise). And because he's arrogant. They think his hubris will come to haunt him as soon as he fights anyone who can punch. Only a really tiny proportion of his haters give a damn about his religion or ethnicity. Those few who do are sick, but there aren't many of them who post here, and when they do, they usually get banned pretty quickly.
                Last edited by Dave Rado; 10-25-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  I'm going to say Wladimir Klitschko haters.I can understand why some fans may dislike Wladimir's tactics and his style of fighting - Quite frankly,Wladimir has been very cautious and rather frustrating to watch ever since he took care of Byrd in the rematch - but these haters discredit him and his credentials entirely, simply based on them not liking the way he fights.

Wladimir Klitschko has done is what a true champion is supposed to do: clear his division,take on all comers and avoid no worthy contenders.Wladimir has the strongest heavyweight resume since Lennox Lewis,and even his haters can't honestly draw out a list of fighters who he has gone out of his way to avoid.

Personally,I appreciate the man.I appreciate his dominance.I appreciate how he conducts himself as a professional athlete.I even appreciate his goofy sense of humor.The man is already an ATG heavyweight in my eyes.Hopefully he is remembered favourably among those who truly respect the sport of boxing.
                  Excellent post.

Comment

lames stay jacking my threads.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=430752

Comment

floyd haters are the most rational...we hate floyd for legit reasons, the ducking, the boring fights,the racist rants, the jealousy, the arrogance, the high horse he rides on ,the exaggeration of his accomplishments and money he makes and most of all his cowardice!

Comment

Working...
                      X