Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys i love a good slugfest bt i want to watch a great technical fight or fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys i love a good slugfest bt i want to watch a great technical fight or fights

Can yall plzzrecommend me some grest technical fights like marco antonio barrera vs juan manuel marquez that fight had great technique with great techniciab fighters like that

check out Benitez vs leonard....the Mike McCallum vs James Toney fights

Comment

Damm what does that say about this generation of boxing if the most recent great technical fights are fights from the 90s thanks for the info

Comment

its kinda rare fir twi technicians to square off....politics......most casual fans want guts and blood...not technique, skill and defense....off the top of my head cant think of any good ones....asd far as infighting check out Corrales-Castillo 1....Barrera Morales 2-3 were wars but the skill level was high....forgot about Mark Johnson vs Rafael Marquez one....Johnny Tapia vs. Ayala was fought at a very high level the first fight was 1999 FOTY...HMMM, GIVE ME SOMETIME i WILL HELP YA OUT

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          its kinda rare fir twi technicians to square off....politics......most casual fans want guts and blood...not technique, skill and defense....off the top of my head cant think of any good ones....asd far as infighting check out Corrales-Castillo 1....Barrera Morales 2-3 were wars but the skill level was high....forgot about Mark Johnson vs Rafael Marquez one....Johnny Tapia vs. Ayala was fought at a very high level the first fight was 1999 FOTY...HMMM, GIVE ME SOMETIME i WILL HELP YA OUT
          Esteban De Jesus-Duran 1 and 2, ny Stevie Johnson or Johnny Tapia fight, earlier W. Klitschko fights. Any Harold Johnson fight. Too many to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
            Damm what does that say about this generation of boxing if the most recent great technical fights are fights from the 90s thanks for the info
            I blame the mainstream media. they dont care for the sport at all except for Gatti/Ward type of fights, and Rocky slugfests. Technical fights are too boring for them, and so we dont see them as much as we should.

Comment

I know what yall mean about technical insideifghting like caorrales-castillo 1 i love that fight bt it dsoesnt get its credit for theyre technique on the inside ayala tapia to when tapia was thrown hard shot to the body and the head on the inside klitschko is my favorite fighter bt that i mean wladimir cuz of his technique not to many athletes have great technique he does n hes quick for a big guy 6'7 248 lbs i just wish he would use his left hook morebt i mean exciting technical fights

Comment

Duran vs Palamino was both exciting and skillful

Marquez vs Chris John, kinda boring, but certainly a skillful fight

Duran vs Hagler... A shockingly skillful match

Comment

Mike Mccallum vs Sumbu Kalambay 1 and 2
                  Donald Curry vs Marlon Starling 1 and 2

Recent one Jhonny Gonzalez vs Elio Rojas

Comment

Lennox Lewis

vs

David Tua

Comment

Working...
                    X