Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl Twerking on another man, BF calls off wedding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another moron, he let his clearly slutty girl go off on spring break alone? 100% the man's fault, he knew what he had

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      stop ethering me
      First and only time you have made me

I owe you green when I can send it again.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        at least she's not as bad as the girl in my other thread...

where shes shaking her ass on a black dude... infront of her bf while the bf is desperately trying to get her off him.
        link please..........

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Another moron, he let his clearly slutty girl go off on spring break alone? 100% the man's fault, he knew what he had
          What the hell is he supposed to do? Be with her 24/7 to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid?

At least he was smart enough to call off the wedding (hopefully).

Comment

i didnt watch the video, but if the dudes thinking about marrying this chick, obiviously letting her go alone to spring break was a test that she failed.

im sure he planned to end the whole thing if anything happened long before he saw or heard that something did happen.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-23-2012, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Extremely undignified. Stupid girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                link please..........
                video got taken down

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=504236

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Extremely undignified. Stupid girl.
                  Ladies, remember that it's good to be both

A lady in the street but a freak between the sheets

but never mix them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
                    What the hell is he supposed to do? Be with her 24/7 to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid?

At least he was smart enough to call off the wedding (hopefully).
                    If you've got a ho, you know it almost immediately. And I think letting a chick like that go travel for spring break is a bit different than "being with her 24/7" What was she going to do there, be sober and go to a bookstore? No sympathy for scrubs.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                    i didnt watch the video, but if the dudes thinking about marrying this chick, obiviously letting her go alone to spring break was a test that she failed.

im sure he planned to end the whole thing if anything happened long before he saw or heard that something did happen.
                    He would never have found out under normal circumstances. Luckily his girl didn't mind slutting it up on camera

Comment

If you've got a ho, you know it almost immediately. And I think letting a chick like that go travel for spring break is a bit different than "being with her 24/7" What was she going to do there, be sober and go to a bookstore? No sympathy for scrubs.
                      Absolutely correct... when it comes to people like you and I, but you'd be surprised how many dudes are oblivious to the fact that everyone around them can clearly see.

Comment

Working...
                      X