Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Pacquiao-Marquez could touch 1.3mil and Cotto-Margo around 550,000.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael: Pacquiao-Marquez could touch 1.3mil and Cotto-Margo around 550,000.

Dan Rafael (3:28 PM)

Neither has been officially released but my sources tell me Pacquiao-Marquez could touch 1.3 million and Cotto-Margarito is going to be around 550,000.

Could touch 1.3, eh?

So, it will be around 1.25m then.

Comment

Cotto-Marg broke the half million?

Good job, Boxing.

Comment

damn. those numbers say everything. cotto could only pull half a mil in a fight with his archrival and mayweather and pac pull a mill everytime out. those two are in another league of superstardom.

Comment

where's comedian at...i wanna clear this **** off my sig

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            damn. those numbers say everything. cotto could only pull half a mil in a fight with his archrival and mayweather and pac pull a mill everytime out. those two are in another league of superstardom.

4 episodes of 24/7 = 1mil minimum
            2 episodes of 24/7 = half of that

makes sense

Comment

The Cotto-Margarito fight will touch almost 700K PPVs, it will be something like 668K

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                The Cotto-Margarito fight will touch almost 700K PPVs, it will be something like 668K
                Where did you get those numbers?

Comment

Call me when we get the numbers. Could touch 1.3 million? You mean if you keep counting? SMH.

Comment

Cotto comes out for the press conferences and on fight week, aside from that he stays away from the media in his Florida camp.

Bob doesn't have him on the Jimmy Kimmel Show and all sort of media tour like he has Pacquiao on whenever he has a PPV. Yet, he's still the 3rd biggest draw in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X