round 5 lewis
    round 6 evander
    round 7 evander
    round 8 lewis
    round 9 lewis
    round 10 lewis
    round 11 lewis
    round 12 evander

I'm curious to know if anyone had this a draw or even a Holyfield win.Certainly closer than their first fight.

Your own scorecards would be helpful.
    Lewis
    80.00%
    Holyfield
    20.00%
    draw
    0%

My scorecard is identical to yours, so Lewis wins 8-4 on rounds (116-112). Although nearly every round was fairly close, I don't see how anyone can have Holyfield winning ...

Comment

Holyfield did better but he did not win. Maybe people see it as a win or gave him rounds that he didn't actually win because in their eyes he won a round because he wasn't completely dominated like he was in the first fight.

They were two different fights however and should be scored as two different fights with the first having no bearing on the second. Lewis won both, first easily, second comfortably.

Comment

I dont have a scorecard for that fight, but I also had lewis winning that fight as well. Holyfield should of got docked points as well for his headbutting

Comment

42 out of 48 ringside reporters had Holyfield the clear winner and they included the british press association - i had it 115-113 Holyfield

Comment

Just out of curiosity, can those who vote Holyfield actually put up their scorecards? I would love to see how you had Holyfield winning. I just cannot fathom that someone could have had him winning more rounds than Lewis. A moral victory because he did better than the first fight? Sure, ok. He won that way.

An actual victory based on him winning more rounds than Lewis? Hmmmm......

Please, post your cards. It will liven up this discussion anyway.

Comment

I had it 116-112 Lewis,rounds wise I had it aswell like you TS,giving Holyfield rounds 3,6,7 and 12 while the rest go to Lewis.

Evander did do better than the rematch but he did not win.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Just out of curiosity, can those who vote Holyfield actually put up their scorecards? I would love to see how you had Holyfield winning. I just cannot fathom that someone could have had him winning more rounds than Lewis. A moral victory because he did better than the first fight? Sure, ok. He won that way.

An actual victory based on him winning more rounds than Lewis? Hmmmm......

Please, post your cards. It will liven up this discussion anyway.
                http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-24043871.html

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Evander did do better than the rematch but he did not win.
                  I agree with this as well

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                    42 out of 48 ringside reporters had Holyfield the clear winner and they included the british press association - i had it 115-113 Holyfield

Do you still have that link which showed all those journalists on who they think won?

I remember seeing alot of pretty well known boxing writers/broadcasters who thought Holyfield won.

Comment

Working...
                    X