Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Green vs Anthony Mundine - Who's Greater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
    I never said that your knowledge of the fight game did come from that, i was just appologising since i cant compete. Jeez guilty conscience hahaha its alright buh thanks for the insight but =]

Im guessing your not going to tell me since you love me so much, but what gym did you used to train at just out of curiosity, anyone I would know of there?
    Newtown PCYC and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      **** being nice.

I don't like being patronised and having my ability to comprehend questioned by individuals who clearly have their head shoved up their arse when it comes to the topic being discussed.
      The thing is Mundine gets far more press than any other boxer (aside from Green) in Australia. Some people are going to think that's due to him being the best. That's highly debatable at best. Plainly wrong at worst. Whatever talents he has, he's a joke. I know he's a joke. You know he's a joke. Brently knows he's a joke. The bloke down the pub knows he's a joke.

I wish Australia was like America where their best fighter, Mayweather, is also the biggest star. I've written to several newspaper editors pointing out Mundine's titles are bogus, second-tier titles and it's only boxing's broken system that allows him to claim world champion status. I've pointed it all out on boxrec. Emailed the links. Has it made a difference? Not one damn bit.

So when someone comes along who thinks Mundine's the ****, chances are they've been reading the crap written about him in the papers. There's lots of it, and by comparison, very little about other Australian fighters, Green aside. I don't think Inside Sport have ever done a profile on Katsidis, even though he fights in front of bigger crowds and bigger TV audiences than any other fighter in Australia right now.

So I can't hold it against people who come on here thinking Choc's the best in Australia. If you're a newbie to the sport in this country, why wouldn't you think that? He's all you ever hear about.

Comment

This wasnt about Anthony Mundine being the best in Australia anyway, its about who is better out of Mundine and Green, I think Mundine is the better boxer and he has already beaten him once although it was probably not at a comfortable weight for Green. Now Green is at Cruiser and Mundine at jr middle seems like theres little chance they will fight again to prove who really is the best, so i through mundine out there.

Comment

This wasnt about Anthony Mundine being the best in Australia anyway, its about who is better out of Mundine and Green, I think Mundine is the better boxer and he has already beaten him once although it was probably not at a comfortable weight for Green. Now Green is at Cruiser and Mundine at jr middle seems like theres little chance they will fight again to prove who really is the best, so i through mundine out there.
          It's as done to death here as Pacquiao-Mayweather is on the other forum. If Choc fought someone decent for once I'd be interested, but since he won't I'm not. Last I'm ever writing about the bastard right here now.

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
            The thing is Mundine gets far more press than any other boxer (aside from Green) in Australia. Some people are going to think that's due to him being the best. That's highly debatable at best. Plainly wrong at worst. Whatever talents he has, he's a joke. I know he's a joke. You know he's a joke. Brently knows he's a joke. The bloke down the pub knows he's a joke.

I wish Australia was like America where their best fighter, Mayweather, is also the biggest star. I've written to several newspaper editors pointing out Mundine's titles are bogus, second-tier titles and it's only boxing's broken system that allows him to claim world champion status. I've pointed it all out on boxrec. Emailed the links. Has it made a difference? Not one damn bit.

So when someone comes along who thinks Mundine's the ****, chances are they've been reading the crap written about him in the papers. There's lots of it, and by comparison, very little about other Australian fighters, Green aside. I don't think Inside Sport have ever done a profile on Katsidis, even though he fights in front of bigger crowds and bigger TV audiences than any other fighter in Australia right now.

So I can't hold it against people who come on here thinking Choc's the best in Australia. If you're a newbie to the sport in this country, why wouldn't you think that? He's all you ever hear about.
            It isn't his obvious lack of knowledge that has annoyed me, its the stupidity he has demonstrated in not to being able to realise that he is incorrect.

When I come across someone in life that clearly knows a great deal more than I do on a topic and they correct me on it, I don't respond with smart arse comments and question their comprehension abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              It isn't his obvious lack of knowledge that has annoyed me, its the stupidity he has demonstrated in not to being able to realise that he is incorrect.

When I come across someone in life that clearly knows a great deal more than I do on a topic and they correct me on it, I don't respond with smart arse comments and question their comprehension abilities.
              May as well change the thread name to Dan... vs jaskieee - Who's gonna get the last word? ahahahaha

Comment

May as well change the thread name to Dan... vs jaskieee - Who's gonna get the last word? ahahahaha
                I will.

Get.

The last word.

Comment

a boxing fan's reaction to watching mundine fight. Pay special attention to 1:11.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

Comment

Working...
                  X