Fallout 3 Appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 Appreciation thread

Appreciate it!

Fallout 3 is my ****! I got all the Add-ons (anchorage, lookout, pitt, mothership, steel) I got all the achievements and only play that ***** on hard. This is the best game I've ever played hands down. I'm a freaking nerd when it comes to that game!!

Comment

Too much to do, makes me OCD.

Comment

I didn't like the game.. I'm sure others appreciate it. I just didn't like the whole stomping cockroaches thing along with the weak ass gun you get at the start. You have to live life as a kid. Never bothered to go any further with it. Although I heard it was the **** once you get past that part.

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
          I didn't like the game.. I'm sure others appreciate it. I just didn't like the whole stomping cockroaches thing along with the weak ass gun you get at the start. You have to live life as a kid. Never bothered to go any further with it. Although I heard it was the **** once you get past that part.
          I did the same thing. Bought it.. Couldn't find my way around the vault.. Was bored to tears.. When I finally got out I found the biggest enemy I could find and tried to go crazy with my baseball bat at lvl2. I then died I didn't play it for a month before given it a 2nd chance

Comment

I bought it, played for 30 mins and forgot all about it, before deciding to attempt it again months later, and now I'm hooked.

I also did the exact same thing with Oblivion.

Nothing sweeter than entering V.A.T.S and blowing some Wasteland Raider scum's head off with the shotgun at close range.

Comment

Don't know whether to buy Mothership Zeta.

Comment

I bought your Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                  I bought your Mother.
                  She's damaged goods.

Comment

In this world...... she'll keep me alive for a day or two.

Comment

Working...
                    X