No announcement yet.

Help! Energy Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Energy Now!

last night I only got aroun 4 hours sleep as I stayed up to finish by college assignment that was in for today! I'll start earlier next time!

I have already skipped my max strength workout and I have to go training at the boxing gym. I am probably sparring and I'm exhausted, any tips? I was considering trying caffeine tablets, the session is only 1.5 hours, would it be ok.

I really cannot afford to skip tonight!!!

Just go. you'll be ok, once you get in there you'll waken up.

Comment

what about, red bull, relentless, lucozade, powerade, would any of those help?

I've just joined a new gym and should be sparring properly today, I don't wanna make excuses and i don't wanna look sluggish or get battered!

Comment

small bowl of pasta, apple, coffee, shot of expresso

carbs, sugar, caffeine... include them all... do some jumping jacks to get the blood flowing

its all in the mind

Comment

anything I can replace the pasta with? I was thinking: 2 bananas, caffeine tablets and an a sports drink for during session. What foods are good for carbs before exercise, I don't really want to cook anything.

Comment

lol well tablets arent always the best thing to use because there not natural but i hope u do well jus eat some food lol.

Comment

pasta has complex carbs... it gives serious energy out.. bananas dont so much

just tellin ya what works man

boil a pot of water - throw the pasta in... 10 minutes..

heat up the sauce... were talkin 15 mins of cookin here

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                pasta has complex carbs... it gives serious energy out.. bananas dont so much

just tellin ya what works man

boil a pot of water - throw the pasta in... 10 minutes..

heat up the sauce... were talkin 15 mins of cookin here
                yh i like pasta u can add what ever thing u want to cheese,tuna,pasta sauce etc.

Comment

I got just the thing for you man. Check the thread in this forum that's titled something about "Addicted to energy drinks". The last post there should have a recipe posted by a guy. I sent him the recipe, and, if you have time, make that real quick and it should give you natural, good-tasting, energy. If not, I would avoid using that caffeine, lucozade, processed sugar ****.

Comment

Energize by ISatori. i take 2 before school and 1 at 12 (lunch) very good pills u shud get it,it helped my a lot i wasent sleeping in class and i was very focused. http://www.healthsuperstore.com/p-isatori-energize.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X