Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton vs. Jose Luis Castillo, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton vs. Jose Luis Castillo, who wins?

I'll go with Castillo, I doubt JLC would allow Hatton to illegally wrestle him around.
    Hatton
    50.44%
    Castillo
    49.56%

Hatton is more polished.

Comment

Castillo...........By stoppage in FOTY.

Comment

Hatton's stronger, quicker,fresher and more relentless.

Castillo has the better defensive technique and is better at distance. He maybe has the edge in 1 punch power too.

I agree, FOTY potential with Hatton's ability to maintain a faster pace edging it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
          Hatton's stronger, quicker,fresher and more relentless.

Castillo has the better defensive technique and is better at distance. He maybe has the edge in 1 punch power too.

I agree, FOTY potential with Hatton's ability to maintain a faster pace edging it.
          In a close fight which could go either way, I am leaning toward Hatton. It would be an exciting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jason100x View Post
            In a close fight which could go either way, I am leaning toward Hatton. It would be an exciting fight.
            Yeah, I can't wait for it. I hope nothing ****s it up.

Comment

I still think that Hatton could get a few clinches in then come up with a body shot but castillo has the defence and would keep the distance FOTY potential with Hatton by UD or 11th or 12th round stopage

Comment

If they stand and trade, like they ought to, it's easily Castillo.

If it goes to a decision, for whatevr reasons, I'd pick Hatton.

Comment

Castillo d

Comment

hatton close ud or tko in the late rounds,hatton is pure pressure and wont take a step backwards im not sure how castillo would cope with that

Comment

Working...
                    X