Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd said MANY things...but you dudes will pick out the one part that is seen as a OPINION!!!

Comment

Do people really believe Floyd helped make Canelo famous?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Floyd said MANY things...but you dudes will pick out the one part that is seen as a OPINION!!!
        ..The haters acting like they didn't see that fresh dose of ether and are trying to change the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          ..The haters acting like they didn't see that fresh dose of ether and are trying to change the subject.
          Oh good god no, a grown man?

Comment

I dont know if in reading it wrong but I sensed alot of anger in this interview. Hes usually cool with Fight hype. Seemed like he was getting pissed off and not the usual Floyds "everyone is against me" I have a feeling floyd is angering himself for motivation. I like a hostile Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Talking grown man **** and your in every Floyd and Broner thread trolling and making gay references.

Be happy I took the time to respond to you because this is the last time.

Comment

Did anybody else think during the whole "no 22 year old kid is going to give me an ultimatum" bit, that it could've been a subliminal shot at Broner as well? Almost like he's getting pissed off that these new stars are being primed to push him out of boxing, and he's defiant about it.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  Says the guy who uses Floydiots, Flojobs, Bumsniff, Bumsniffery etc non stop?

Thats rich.

Roger Mellie.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Did anybody else think during the whole "no 22 year old kid is going to give me an ultimatum" bit, that it could've been a subliminal shot at Broner as well? Almost like he's getting pissed off that these new stars are being primed to push him out of boxing, and he's defiant about it.
                    Not at Broner but its clear that he's sensitive about these young fighters making record paydays off of his name. Think about how long it took him to get to where he is at?

Now you got guys like Canelo who at the age of 22 and a resume consisting of no one trying to dish out ultimatums, make career high paydays and headline PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      well lets break it down then..

he made fun of Canelo's look - big deal. Canelo still gets fine as woman and he's marketable, he has a unique look and stands out

he said canelo shouldnt be making ultimatums - well, the reason he was rushing floyd is because time was running out and canelo wants to main event and do his own shows instead of being pimped out by floyd and looking like his beneath him. if floyd wasnt going to fight him then forget it.

he said if canelo is such a big name to do his own PPV, he said "I bet he don't. Man." - well, Canelo already has plans of having a PPV in September (mexico independence day), if he fights Martinez itll blow any other PPV (Mayweather?) happening that day out the water

Mayweather sounds real butthurt and angry to me, he mad

Comment

Working...
                      X