No announcement yet.

Identity crisis (Mexicans)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identity crisis (Mexicans)

First of all I'm Mexican. I have notice with some of the younger Mexicans (and some central americans) they like to lie about there race. They like to claim Cuban, Rican, Colombian etc.. Is it they are ashamed ? Or is this a east coast things and does this happen in the west to ?

understandable tbh.......

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
      First of all I'm Mexican. I have notice with some of the younger Mexicans (and some central americans) they like to lie about there race. They like to claim Cuban, Rican, Colombian etc.. Is it they are ashamed ? Or is this a east coast things and does this happen in the west to ?
      you must be out your damn mind, we are Mexican up in this lounge. And we rather be dead than claim any other land that is not the great land of Mexico. Well I would.

The only reason I can think of is they might claim Rican or Cuban so they won't be seen as illegal immigrants.

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
      understandable tbh.......
      Understandable what? What do you claim so arab country? Or are you Ashame?

Speak up.

Comment

It's funny how some people like pu-c,pu-c, say it's understandable to claim other land, but we are so proud we wave our flags like no other.

A este perro pulgoso dejenmelo a mi yo si le doy la arrastrada de su maldita vida.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          you must be out your damn mind, we are Mexican up in this lounge. And we rather be dead than claim any other land that is not the great land of Mexico. Well I would.

The only reason I can think of is they might claim Rican or Cuban so they won't be seen as illegal immigrants.

Understandable what? What do you claim so arab country? Or are you Ashame?

Speak up.
          I alway claim mexican. They crazy thing its always the ones born here in the USA. Ones who can speak perfect english and all

Comment

I'm from El Salvador but I wish I was European.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
              I alway claim mexican. They crazy thing its always the ones born here in the USA. Ones who can speak perfect english and all
              All my friends are proud to claim Mexico, I haven't seen many deny it, but I do live in Houston, TX. Maybe it's different in other areas.

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
              Well this guy proved your point....

Comment

Originally posted by dj Raccoon View Post
                CRonaldo was actually born in el salvador

Comment

Lol, at some point in time you wouldn´t want to be an European in Boznia, poland, Jerusalem, Armenia ... or anywhere during a black plague or famine.

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                    All my friends are proud to claim Mexico, I haven't seen many deny it, but I do live in Houston, TX. Maybe it's different in other areas.

Well this guy proved your point....
                    That kind of crap is common here in GA I guess. It still disgust me

Comment

Working...
                    X