is honey cheerios bad for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is honey cheerios bad for you?

if u was in training would it be ok to eat that for breakfast on your diet

im not too sure but i wouldnt worry about it that much i always cheat on my breakfasts as branflakes/ wheatabix gets lame after you eat it every day of the week. today i had chocolate shreddies. i also eat golden nuggets, cookie crisp and other numerous cereals.

btw i think kevin rooney said tyson used to eat captain crunch all the time and that cereal has been prooved to be a cereal which contains alot of **** in it

Comment

It's not as bad as fatty sausages and hashbrowns, but not as good as eggs and oatmeal.

Comment

honey cheerios are not all that bad for you, however they are not good for u either. u can have honey cheerios a few days of the week but it cant be all u eat for breakfast. either have some oatmeal first and than a bowl of cereal afterwards or have a bowl of cereal as a snack at some point during the day. u cant start your day with cheerios alone though, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and u wouldnt get nearly enough energy.

in short its a decent snack but not a appropriate meal, breakfast included.

Comment

Dam you guys are hard core, tripping on honey nut cheerios.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            yeaaaaaaaaa boy

Comment

honey nut cheerios are a great breakfast. Y do you guys think its not that good for you?

You have to eat a lot of carbs if you train hard, carbs are more important to athletes than proteins because protein does not refuel the glycogen in your muscles. according to a sports nutrition book i read (nancy clarks sports nutrition guide book) 60-70% of an elite athletes daily calories should come from carbs where a regular person only needs about 50%.

Comment

Bad for you fat/diet wise? No.
                Bad for you GMO/processed wise? Yes.
                Your call.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                  hahaha......

Comment

Working...
                  X