Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else excited for Toshiaki Nishioka vs Rendall Munroe for WBC Super-Bantamweigh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    Just feel that nishioka will have too mch for rendall
    My belief as well, though I'm rooting for Munroe. Really like the kid, inspiring fighter and story. But Nishioka is no joke. Doesn't dominate you, but can get you to a point where he overwhelms you, if that makes sense.

Comment

Havnt seen Nishioka to comment on Munroes chances against him but really hope 2-Tone does the business against him.

As for Booth, I think we will be on the losing end of a Molitor fight, hope he does it but if not at least he gets the opportunity to fight for a World Title. Credit to Maloney for the job he is doing with these fighters.

Comment

I bumping this!!

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        dont know about his opponent but I hope Munroe wins.

How do u think Dunne would've done against Munroe? Thats a fight i wanted to see about 2 years ago.
        That woulda been a good fight but i woudnt have liked to see it cause two of my favourite fighters...Id say Munroe would knick if it happend now but two years Dunne woulda won

Comment

Really hope rendall can pull this one off... especially since I'm from Leicester!

Comment

Working...
          X