No announcement yet.

cracking bones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cracking bones

I'm 14 and did weights at the school gym to lose weight. I achieve that and now I am still doing that to try to get muscly. But lately when I work my arms they crack in my elbow and wrists but there is no pain at all. Is this because my muscles are growing or am I doing too much.

how big are you? if you are small and you are 14 you should not be lifting weights if you want to continue to grow

Comment

DONT DO WEIGHTS!!!!!!!! at such a young age

you want to be tall dont u !?!? using weights that early on are suspected in causing u to not reach your full height potential. read one of the mike tyson workouts for an example of that. Stick to just doing pushups if u want to get muscular. Hell i dont even bother with benchpresses,...i get a better workout/pump from clapping pushups anyways.

Comment

no..you can do weights..i hate people with that ****..its all a myth..THE only time that happens is when you hurt your growth plate doing the PUSHING exercise ..like the bench, squat..you can do any pulling exercises without worry..curls, hamstring pulls, rows

Comment

I'm already tall for my age and am 71kg though should I cotinue.

Comment

i knew a guy who was obsessed with weights at back at skool. He was a good athlete, who got in trouble for over-exercsising by sports coaches, after swimming or football he would hit the skool gym. His bench technique was terrible, he would press around 300 pounds but have his back really arched. im 6foot 2/3 now, and hes like 6'4, 6'5 still, the overload on his body neva seemed 2 stunt his growth. So i was skpetic of the weights/stunt growth theory. i knew one thing that kept him growing, was his eating, he ate like a monster, always eating and it was good , healthy food. U should focus on ya cardio aswell man. another tip, play sports that are characteristic of tall, streamline players.e.g. basketball, swimming. its a pyschological thing . u hardly eva see tall gymnasts and short basketball players. gymnasts hardly do weights, and there growth is stunted. different strokes for different folks i guess.

Comment

Working...
            X