No announcement yet.

Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kostya Tszyu VS Ricky Hatton

Come on then guy's who is gonna be the winner of this fight? And how is it gonna end?

gotta be tszyu, hatton hasnt really fought anybody of note, hes an impressive puncher, and skillfull boxer, but he has never fought anyone close to tszyu, abit like judah when he met tszyu. he hadnt really fought anyone either.. if hatton hurts kostya early, kostya will finish him early, if they feel out, it will be good till around 6-7th round, then hattion will get knocked out..dont think it will go the distance, tszyu in 6.

Comment

Kosta will KO Hatton or stop him somewhere between Round 7 and 10.

Comment

Tszyu has gotta be favourite, but the reason why I think this fight is more difficult to call is that even though Hatton hasn't fought anyone really dangerous, he hasn't looked in trouble in any of his fights. Okay he went down against Magee, but the fight was never in too much question. Against Tackie, Stewart and Oliveira he did the job in impressive fashion. He has barely dropped a round fighting guys just below the top - because he hasn't faced anyone at the very top we don't have a good barometer for how far he might go. I think Tszyu will get a UD which will go closer than most people think.

Comment

Kostya by TKO in under 8 rounds.

Comment

Kostya by KO obviously.

hatton is good very exciting.

However at 38 odd fights, none of which were top ten fighters, then in my opinion, even if he was at the top ten level he will surley have become lazy by now.

Kostya with aboiut 30 fights has fought far better guys , and he has KOed runners and speedster type boxers in a couple of rounds.

Highly impressive esp considering Mitchell was the worlds nop 2 nd ZAB was blown away.......and HE is the welter champ now.

Throw into the fact that Hatton will be riht there in front of him, and it spells KO.

I would love to see ricky win but my money literally is on TSYZU>

PS:

KT had better get the hell outta the MEN when all is said and done, he may get a beating himself after KOing ricky

Comment

I think Hatton my have a dif approach to this fight..I think if he does come forward like he always does I dont think hes gonna last to long. I think the trainers must be aware of going down that road? I really hope Ricky can pull this one off.

Comment

After 38 fights he should have fought guiys nearer to Kostyas level by now.

Experience is his biggest setback.

Quantity does not mean quality.

But its not inconcievable that Hattopn would win, but very unlikely and best chance is KT to fail himself more so than anything.

Comment

right the head says zoo the heart hatton.

the one thing i will say is that the mitchell win proved very little to me.

Sharmba was ****ting bricks before he even went in the ring, bearing in mind he quit last time they fought, he looked to me like someone turning up for the payday.

Also mitchell has no spite in his punches I saw him at the MEN on the hatton pederson undercard and despite dropping Stewart he couldnt finish him and looked to lack firepower.

You need to give someone like Zoo something to think about and Mitchell couldnt do that, Hatton certianly will.

3 rounds in two years is not ideal preperation and if hatton can take it past 6 i fancy him to win on UD, despite Kostya's meticulous preperation you cant replace ring time and he has had under 9 mins in nearly 2 years.

this could be a factor, hatton needs to keep the defence tight and the workrate high, if he can do that then he has a chance of an upset.

ill be there by the way, going up from london in a limo 6 of us, its gonna be well naughty!!!!!

Comment

J.P.W. You are a lucky fellow, I did see some ring side tickets on E-bay safe to buy or not m8?

Comment

Working...
                    X