Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Beard.....Nelo or 3XG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought there was one point in the late rounds where canelo might have been stunned and was trying to conceal it. He got hit with a big shot and then started bouncing on his toes again when he hadnt done that for many rounds because he was exhausted at that point. I think he was concealing any possibly shakiness and it worked because ggg didnt follow up.

ggg gave no reaction at all to anything and canelo basically didnt either. ggg took more flush shots while canelo took less but from the way bigger puncher from ggg. canelo isnt a big big puncher but that overhand right he landed was the same shot that put khan out cold and ggg just ate it and kept coming forward like nothing happened. that had to frustrate canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      when he was shaking his head no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        when he was shaking his head no!!!

Comment

wel....GGG's chin has been checked a lot more.....Lemule, Stevens, Jacobs, Canelo and others all got some good shots in with little effect

Comment

I was surprised at how well Canelo took those shots. I'd say G has it by a whisker barely.

Comment

GGG's chin is better. Canelo was hurt a few times. Both have good chins though

Comment

GGG hands down. I don't think he's ever been stunned before. Dude has a granite chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  After what we saw....who do you think has the better chin? Nelo or 3XG? why?
                  Both guys ate some shots but only was acting like he was in a track meet. GGG beat that chump up and rematch will be brutal for the diva.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    GGG hands down. I don't think he's ever been stunned before. Dude has a granite chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X