Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux To Juanma: Forget Donaire, We'll Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo's slickness will involve running away for most of the fight after tasting Nonito's power

Comment

Rigo your going to get stopped donaire is too good your not on his level

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
        HIT AND DONT GET HIT ; YOU CAN NOT HIT WHAT YOU DONT SEE . MY MAN , RIGONDEAUX IS A MASTER OF THE GAME OF BOXING , HE IS TAKING DONAIRE TO SCHOOL , THE PHONY HAS NEVER FACE A SLICK BOXER AS RIGONDEAUX IS . THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS A DEFENSIVE MINDED ONE WAS NARVAEZ , AND WHAT DONAIRE DID? NOTHING , GOT FUSTRAETED . WATCH YOUR LIVER , CAUSE RIGO WILL HIT YOU SO MUCH IN THAT AREA THAT YOU WILL BE STOPPED . RIGO BY LATE TKO ; HIT AND DON GET HIT , THE NAME OF THE GAME OF BOXING.
        did u see the fight? nonito won every round vs narvaez lol . great strategy that doesnt even win 1 round lol

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
          HIT AND DONT GET HIT ; YOU CAN NOT HIT WHAT YOU DONT SEE . MY MAN , RIGONDEAUX IS A MASTER OF THE GAME OF BOXING , HE IS TAKING DONAIRE TO SCHOOL , THE PHONY HAS NEVER FACE A SLICK BOXER AS RIGONDEAUX IS . THE ONLY GUY THAT WAS A DEFENSIVE MINDED ONE WAS NARVAEZ , AND WHAT DONAIRE DID? NOTHING , GOT FUSTRAETED . WATCH YOUR LIVER , CAUSE RIGO WILL HIT YOU SO MUCH IN THAT AREA THAT YOU WILL BE STOPPED . RIGO BY LATE TKO ; HIT AND DON GET HIT , THE NAME OF THE GAME OF BOXING.
          He decided he was going to be content with not getting KO'ed so he survived. He run and lost the round at the same time. The fight wasn't even close.

Comment

Donaire...where do you get the idea he is "phony?"

Lazarito52...You call Donaire a "phony" but where did you ever get that impression? The guy seems to exude class and not only is a great boxer, but also respects his opponents. He never badmouths opponents or goes off on Gayweather type rants so why would you disrespect the guy? I've never seen Rigondeaux fight but he is obviously good or he would not be a world champ. If he is half as good as his fans think he is then we might see a good fight come April.

Comment

This is my most anticipated fight of the year. I love technical fights and this is about as skilled as it gets.

Comment

rigo is a glorified has been. amateur boxing ain't the same as the pros. plus the guy is a dinosaur, unless donaire goes all pacquiao on rigo's ass, no way the cuban has any chance of winning

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  rigo is a glorified has been. amateur boxing ain't the same as the pros. plus the guy is a dinosaur, unless donaire goes all pacquiao on rigo's ass, no way the cuban has any chance of winning

He is only 2 years older than Donaire.

Comment

Team Rigondeaux to Juanma: Forget Donaire, We'll Win

.... the problem with Guillermo Rigondeaux is that most of the times, he is always eating his words.... hopefully though, comes fight night he will have a punch instead of words because, Nonito Donaire will be there with a big big punch for Rigo to handle it... and Rigo might run and run and run... that's WHAT Lazarito52 is insinuating... that is for Rigo to 'Hit and don't get hit; you cannot hit what you don't see... for Rigondeaux is actually a Runner... Rigo is not actually a master of the game of boxing... for how can Rigo be a master of the game of boxing when his is always running... sure Rigo is a master...; but a master of boxing, naw ...Rigo is actually of master of Running... and/or a master of Cowardice...his is not a slick boxer rather RIGONDEAUX is a YELLOW Boxer.... he he he...

Comment

Originally posted by alembic View Post
                      Most def, Rigo's not slick like Sweet Pea (and who is?) but he's got mad skills. Donaire's not going to have too many chances to counter him.

I think he's the type of fighter that fights at the level of his opponent. So I expect him to be ultra-sharp against Nonito.

100 % agree
                      Rigo will beat donaire EASY

Comment

Working...
                      X