Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero and Broner Face Off at weigh-in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make the fight Golden Boy. Broner said send the contract he'll sign it. Get it done !!!!!

Comment

Okay good, now we all know that Broner still got his 0. This fight won't happen, both need to move on and look at actual potential foes.

Comment

Broner is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Lol.
          "I still got my 0......"
          I think I heard that before...
          Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
          Broner looks shook. He dont want that fight. Not yet anyway.
          Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
          wow, this kid is all talk.
          pussied out big time and guerrero aint even that good
          Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Is that was he was saying?

Broner is a terrible flamer. Wont look the other guy in the eyes let alone in their direction and just spews out terrible come backs
          Yup, pu$$y ass won't even look another man in the face and talk sht. He was probably logging on a Twitter as he walked away to talk sht to Guerrero then.
          Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          How on earth can yall fanatics say that Broner was scared, lmao. But then again you same fanatics also said that Margarito scared Floyd. That's why I always have to see **** for myself. Your hate blinds your opinions. It was a friendly confrontation to me. No finger pointing or punches thrown. Just talk.
          Here comes the dick rida with Floyd's name in his mouth again. Dude is scared and got sonned. He won't even look Guerrero in the eyes. Why did he have to go by Guerrero's side and tell him to send a contract in his ear? You look the man in the eyes and tell him to send the contract.

Comment

If Guerrero punked Broner, it was the nicest punk that I ever saw, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
              I think I heard that before...

Yup, pu$$y ass won't even look another man in the face and talk sht. He was probably logging on a Twitter as he walked away to talk sht to Guerrero then.

Here comes the dick rida with Floyd's name in his mouth again. Dude is scared and got sonned. He won't even look Guerrero in the eyes. Why did he have to go by Guerrero's side and tell him to send a contract in his ear? You look the man in the eyes and tell him to send the contract.
              Ice T made a song for Broner

Comment

I ain't tryin to smile and punk somebody. Both guys acted cool under pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Yeah. He seemed quite adamant. He said it about ten times.
                  i still got mah 0

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    If Guerrero punked Broner, it was the nicest punk that I ever saw, lmao!
                    You're too dumb to realize how he got punked. Broner was so scared he couldn't say nothing but, "I got my 0" which is entirely irrelevant to everything.

Got punked so bad he couldn't even look him in the eye.

But hey, he has his 0, whatever thats supposed to mean.

Comment

This fight won't happen,I'll bet 1bill that this will not be either mans next two fights...Broner does not want it..Props to R.G. tho..He is really changing his attitude,and I like it...Calm down on Mayweather,but calling out fighters on his level is what I'm talking about...

Comment

Working...
                      X