No announcement yet.

Can Anyone Explain The Series Lost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Explain The Series Lost?

I've attempted to get into the series around 4 times now but the more I watch...the more fucking stupid it seems to get to me.

Why is it considered one of the greatest television shows in history?

It is because it constantly drew high figures or something? I know they were huge.

I just can't get my head around anything in regards to Lost.

I understand if nobody replies lol. Every time the question gets asked, the answers vary and get more complicated.

Whatever you think first the ending will be... it's that... They ****ed up the ending going the easy route and then tried to cover it up to seem like it's a good ending...

The first season is epic... 2nd is good.... 3-5 meh.... 6 is good... But the ending just ruins it for me... piece of **** abc....

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
      Whatever you think first the ending will be... it's that... They ****ed up the ending going the easy route and then tried to cover it up to seem like it's a good ending...

The first season is epic... 2nd is good.... 3-5 meh.... 6 is good... But the ending just ruins it for me... piece of **** abc....
      Most I've watched is from the first season. I guess I should attempt again. It's a curious thing is Lost.

Comment

Its ****. Point blank.

Comment

It's a f***ing stupid show now that its over. Never at any point did they have any idea where to go with it, and it showed in the final season. It completely ruins the ability to go back and watch again.

Comment

it took some effort for me to get into the show but in the end, i thought it was a good series. not great, just good. what kept me watching was trying to figure out wtf was going on. just when you think you have an idea, something happens in the show that scrambles all your theories and leaves you with more questions to answer. i watched it to the end simply because i had to get to the bottom of it all and i think that's how most people felt about the show.

Comment

One of the most overrated shows ever.

Comment

Lost is an amazing show. I agree, the ending could've been better.

Comment

It had great moments, It had great potential, unfortunitely it failed to live up to that potential.

Comment

It's no Twin Peaks, although it tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X