Collapse
No announcement yet.

hardest puncher today P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People saying Donaire? Dude has like the same KO percentage as Floyd "Pillowfisted enemy of The Philippines" Mayweather for christ sake.

I'd go with Bute or Ortiz get some consideration too. Hell, I might even consider shotter shane mosley if he can find a way to pull the trigger a few times against Canelo.

Comment

Canelo is one of the biggest punchers out there as well. Veneno Rubio also has a monster ko ratio.
      Last edited by Phantomas; 03-21-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        People saying Donaire? Dude has like the same KO percentage as Floyd "Pillowfisted enemy of The Philippines" Mayweather for christ sake.

I'd go with Bute or Ortiz get some consideration too. Hell, I might even consider shotter shane mosley if he can find a way to pull the trigger a few times against Canelo.
        you really think floyd is as hard a puncher than nonito p4p?..lol

also, if it is measured by the ko ratio like how youre doing , why do you have ortiz who has just as much ko % percentage ratio as nonito but you say nonito should'nbt be in the conversation?..

Comment

Mahtysse has legit power. He put dudes down in all of his losses - ZAB and Alexander..

Comment

Johny González probably

And Donaire

Both have unbelievable power for their weights

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              yes highest ko% ever so hes def in the pic
              but id go with pacquiao
              its really hard to say tho
              Most of those stoppages are by the referee or the corner. Then you have the guys who are put away by several shots in combination.

Comment

donaire, abraham, seem about right

Comment

manny pacquiao is one of the hardest hitters p4p

Comment

Someone said Bailey, for sure. Also Adonis Stevenson. Keith Thurman seems to be back in action, lets see what he's got.

Comment

pacquiao carries a good punch for, basically, a junior-welterweight

Comment

Working...
                      X