Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many viewers is "UFC on Fox" gonna pull this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many viewers is "UFC on Fox" gonna pull this weekend?

This is gonna be the most watched fight in MMA history IMO.

They've been promoting the shit out of it on Fox every sunday during football. That alone is gonna attract an extra couple million viewers.

What do you guys think the ratings are gonna be this weekend?
    less than 1 million
    5.26%
    2 million
    10.53%
    3 million
    10.53%
    4 million
    0.00%
    5 million
    15.79%
    6 million
    0.00%
    7 million
    15.79%
    8 million
    10.53%
    9 million
    0.00%
    more than 10 million
    31.58%

The poll is expired.

5-6 million i'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      5-6 million i'd think.
      yeah that should be the minimum. Even one of Kimbo's fights on Spike did over 6 mill. Considering this is on Fox and was promoted like crazy during NFL games, it wouldn't look good for the UFC if it did any less than that.

Comment

Around 10milly easily. I think it could get up too 15. I really hope dos santos and cain can make this epic. Its the most important fight ever the last thing we need is a clinch ****fest against the cage because cain wants it down and dos santos just stuffs and their neutralized in the clinch. But neither man has ever been in a boring fight so lets do this *****!

Comment

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/11/1...stream-is-mma/

Comment

Epic video haha its getting out there everybody pretty much knows it exist. On Fox. People will pay attention.

Comment

I get the feeling that this is going to be a bad night for the UFC considering their expectations.

The fight will draw moderate ratings, but going up against boxing is a mistake. I'm a hardcore fight fan and I won't be watching. UFC is getting the tivo treatment (don't count for ratings). JMM-Pac is my pick for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                I get the feeling that this is going to be a bad night for the UFC considering their expectations.

The fight will draw moderate ratings, but going up against boxing is a mistake. I'm a hardcore fight fan and I won't be watching. UFC is getting the tivo treatment (don't count for ratings). JMM-Pac is my pick for the weekend.
                its not going up against boxing.

Comment

lol you guys are crazy hehe, 10 mill would make dana the happiest men in the world.

I voted 7m being optmistic but 6 mill (just toping kimbo's fight) would be my non-optmistic guess.

Comment

oh and AFAIK tivo counts for the ratings... They wait like one week to release the tv #s added by tivo. At least id what I got from tvbythenumbers.com or some **** like that...

I remember despite not being american because one of my favorite tv series was going to be cancelled but tivo #s saved it for one more season, it was cancelled anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X