Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd: 1 More Fight and then hugs Ellerbe to death...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he went from fighting for his legacy to fighting for money, he's getting clapped for crying, wtf seriously.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAH! wow

Comment

Wow mofo call money gay but cotto can sit on a fat boy lap face to face kissing him and no one say shjt about it ......and it was on the show the rd to yankee ****.....haten ass bytches
        Last edited by TRUCKIN; 06-06-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

all these post and not one person even understands what really went down that day...........cheers for the vid TS.......

Comment

the gay **** is getting old. I swear you mu****as don't have anything else to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKIN View Post
              Wow mofo call money gay but cotto can sit on a fat boy lap face to face kissing him and no one say shjt about it ......and it was on the show the rd to yankey ****.....haten ass bytches
              cotto also sleeps in the same bed as his fat friend...but nobody says anything about that.

Comment

Yuckss..Floyd crying *****. His balls well-shaked lOL

Comment

You idiots, just because he hugged his manager he is gay?

I think you guys must be gay..

Comment

the maker of that video should e forced to fight floyd since floyd is "hurting for some balls" . and the people laughing make me sick.. can you imagine putting your body and heart on the line and having people hate you for it? floyd has had a very hard path and deserves respect for being the man he is and not selling out and kissing ass. PLUS, we dont know if this is a publicity stunt or anything.. if he said hed have 1 more fight right now i'd say its to force pac into fighting him. pac is scared of HIM. dont beleive everything you read, you are the same people who got mike tyson labelled as a rapist. ps. floyd doesnt seem gay, he seems very secure with himself to me.. and if he is gay who cares? all that means is that a gay man is p4p best fighter of all time lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                      ooohhhhhhhh, how sweet...

Comment

Working...
                      X