Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana showed alot of subtle improvements vs Karass, granted Karrass =/= Broner but Maidana is improving under Garcia.

I'd favor him over Broner

Comment

• Wow who are the people picking Marcos? Lol every other thread I see "Marcos is limited and tailor made for broner"

And maniac who's dick did U suck to get in banned. Didnt know they let racist around

Comment

• You thought Alexander vs Maidana was bad.....Adrian Broner is gonna beat the living **** outta Maidana.

Comment

• It's been implicated that this fight is already confirmed for Showtime PPV. From my understanding they are still working out the undercard. Rumor has it Victor Ortiz might fight on this card.

Comment

• Think Broner wins this one. Maidana is tough enough to make it to decision but he may take a beating.

Comment

• Wish Maidana makes that stupid cvnt do the Judah dance... followed by a Audley Harrison from the Price fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Wow who are the people picking Marcos? Lol every other thread I see "Marcos is limited and tailor made for broner"

And maniac who's dick did U suck to get in banned. Didnt know they let racist around
                The truth right here. Sigworthy stuff.

Comment

• I have a friend that works for Golden Boy and he told me that this fight is already confirmed, both have signed their contracts and that they are just configuring the undercard. He also told me it's not 100% confirmed that it will be on PPV as expected/hinted, he said they are still trying to figure out if Broner is enough of a draw to support that card being on PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Haven't seen one of these yet with a poll included. What outcome do you see if this fight were to come through? Schaefer/Golden Boy have already expressed interesting in making this, as did Maidana.

Broner claims the fans can choose who his next opponent is and as expected, a wide majority picked Lucas Matthysse. Unfortunately Matthysse appears to be tied up right now trying to secure a fight with Danny Garcia. So the next voted for option was Marcos Maidana.

Who do you got?
                    Wanna buy a pen?

Comment

• Broner is going to beat the **** out of Maidana if and when the fight is signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X