Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you bought your Emergency Survival Kit yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you bought your Emergency Survival Kit yet?

There's a couple of good ones on Amazon, you can also try your local Target or Walmart, but it may be too late for those. There's a reason they have skyrocketed in price. Those of us who are aware know what I am talking about, and are already prepared. The time is coming friends, sooner than you think. I am here to prepare you physically, but it's up to you to be prepared mentally for when it hits. Prepare yourselves.

For those of you who are building your own kits from scratch what will you include?

Here's a few basic things I would include; LED battery powered flashlight, battery powered radio, batteries, fire starter kit, food, water, blankets, first aid kit, flares/light sticks, dusk masks, gloves, a utility knife, a bow, and of course a gun with extra magazines and ammo.

What are you guys including in your kits?

Tick.

Tick..

Tick...
    Last edited by YDKSAB; 11-22-2012, 11:36 AM.

That is so gay and opportunistic. Even if I could take advantage of idiots financially, I wouldn't do it.

Comment

My emergency kit is, get the hell out of dodge!!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        That is so gay and opportunistic. Even if I could take advantage of idiots financially, I wouldn't do it.
        I fear for your safety friend. This is no joke, this is.....the warning.
        Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        My emergency kit is, get the hell out of dodge!!
        There's actually a decent kit named "out of dodge" but it lacks a few things that I find necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
          I fear for your safety friend. This is no joke, this is.....the warning.

There's actually a decent kit named "out of dodge" but it lacks a few things that I find necessary.
          It's just so gay. All the overly dramatic National Geograpic survival shows, the stupid books that will amount to 0 dollars before the year is over, and stuff like survival kits. People are so bored with their lives I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            It's just so gay. All the overly dramatic National Geograpic survival shows, the stupid books that will amount to 0 dollars before the year is over, and stuff like survival kits. People are so bored with their lives I guess.
            If you're advocating that stupid show....ugh I can't even remember the name.. Oh yeah, Doomsday Preppers, you are incredibly wrong friend. That's not what I'm talking about. I don't care about no books either, though I would pack one or two in my bag. I am just warning you for things are coming. It's always a good idea to have an emergency survival kit. But even one might not be enough. Survival is the most important aspect here, and if you find that boring then may peace be with you friend.

Comment

If you're advocating that stupid show....ugh I can't even remember the name.. Oh yeah, Doomsday Preppers, you are incredibly wrong friend. That's not what I'm talking about. I don't care about no books either, though I would pack one or two in my bag. I am just warning you for things are coming. It's always a good idea to have an emergency survival kit. But even one might not be enough. Survival is the most important aspect here, and if you find that boring then may peace be with you friend.
              Forget all those meaningless distractions, survive like your ancient ancestors did.

Comment

There's a couple of good ones on Amazon, you can also try your local Target or Walmart, but it may be too late for those. There's a reason they have skyrocketed in price. Those of us who are aware know what I am talking about, and are already prepared. The time is coming friends, sooner than you think. I am here to prepare you physically, but it's up to you to be prepared mentally for when it hits. Prepare yourselves.

For those of you who are building your own kits from scratch what will you include?

Here's a few basic things I would include; LED battery powered flashlight, battery powered radio, batteries, fire starter kit, food, water, blankets, first aid kit, flares/light sticks, dusk masks, gloves, a utility knife, a bow, and of course a gun with extra magazines and ammo.

What are you guys including in your kits?

Tick.

Tick..

Tick...
                Fear-mongering, conspiracy theorist, doom and gloom prophet ... etc...

Best preparedness kit is one that you put together from scratch.

http://www.beyondweird.com/survival/srvival.html

And most importantly ... "Defense" ... For those idiots\fools who refused to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

And most importantly ... "Defense" ... For those idiots\fools who refused to listen.
                  Finally, someone who is aware. People like us will survive. They should have listened.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

How are you going to stop a mob of gun toting bandits from getting you?

Comment

Working...
                    X